you took my heaven away

2

EARTH

in the instant that jimin understands the two men are in fact not human at all, their hands grip him with a strength that makes his knees weak with fear. his eyes close tightly as their touch burns his skin, and he cries out at the fire he feels spreading through his body.
their hands grip his arms and wings, leaving only his legs to kick out in useless efforts to remove himself from their grasp.
"let me go!" jimin cries, the pain of their touch becoming almost unbearable to his frail skin and fair bones.
jimin becomes frantic in his attempts to escape, but his wings are still restrained with an alarming force and jimin has never been one of the stronger angels.
glass pearls fall from hazel eyes; the tears he can't control prove his weakness to the two demons dragging him back the way they came.
jimin looks desperately to the sky in search of an angel to help him, feet dragging stubbornly to slow them down, but no one is around.
feet kick and body twists as he tries to free himself from the continuous burning of the hands on his pure skin.
alarmed by their strength, jimin can feel his heart pounding in his chest. the men drag him past the department store and into an alley that hides them from the view of any angels potentially flying by.
jimin cries harder when he sees the entrance before him; the gate to hell is as terrifying as he had always been told. the black smoke that pours from the opening reeks of sin and is hot like fire around his ankles.
the two men above him speak in tongues that he cannot understand, regardless of the fact that they were speaking english only moments ago.
"please, let me go!" jimin twists and writhes, but they pay him no mind, and their grip doesn't loosen even for a second.

jimin's eyes widen as he is pulled to the entrance and he screams out in pain as he is finally pulled through the gate. he watches  over his shoulder in horror as the gate closes and fades to nothing behind them.

tears pour down his face, and he can feel himself weaken because of the separation from his lord.
jimin's breathing becomes ragged at the impure air and his energy leaving him rapidly. even as he still attempts to escape, he goes limp in the men's hold and they continue to drag him farther into the depths of hell.

with fluttering eyelids jimin looks to his surroundings. it is as dark as he imagined, the only light source being the fire that simultaneously heats the world to unbearable temperatures. jimin sweats at the immense heat collapsing onto him and he knows that he wouldn't make it far, even if the two men released their grip.

somehow even weaker than before, jimin forces his eyes to stay open as the men bring him to a dark brick building separate from any other. they throw the door open and drag jimin down a dark hallway, devoid of any light except from the glow of fire through a single window at the end of the hall.
as if he was a rag doll, jimin is tossed into a room and the door is slammed shut behind him.
jimin hits the dirty ground with a whimper, and he curls in on himself. one hand griping his hair, and the other grabbing at his chest at the pain he feels with every breath. his wings lay limply on his back, and when he attempts to flutter them he finds he doesn't have the strength. the hand in his hair weakly moves to claw at the floor, dirt immediately making it's way under his fingernails.
exhaustion falls over jimin like a blanket and his grip on his chest and the floor loosens with each attempt to keep his eyes open. his panting breaths calm gradually, though he doesn't become less panicked.
his eyelids flutter with the need to sleep, becoming harder to hold open with each blink.
tears from hazel eyes drip down his cheeks and to the dirt below him as he falls into a tormented sleep.