oh my blood, my poor bones!

11

HELL

the next morning, jimin is awake when his kidnappers arrive. his heart begins to race and his hands begins to shake at the sight of their faces.
hyuntae- who's name jimin still does not know- smirks darkly at jimin's fear, stepping closer to him. jimin looks to the shorter man, but he simply stays in his usual spot and says nothing.

the man runs his hand through jimin's hair and across his face, taking a deep breath in, and then out.
"your fear smells so sweet," he starts, bending so his mouth is level with jimin's ear, "i wonder how it tastes."
he licks a stripe around the shell of his ear, and jimin recoils from the touch.
he whimpers when the burning hand grabs his throat to keep him in place while he nips sharply at jimin's earlobe.
a tear falls, jimin's legs curling into himself, arms struggling under the chains even when he knows it's pointless.

with a final sharp bite at the skin below his ear, the demon pulls away. he straightens up; body tall and looming above jimin.
the man forces jimin to look up by a tight grip in his hair, a gasp escaping jimin's lips.
the demon's aura is so dark, jimin can almost see black smoke coming off of him in wisps that wrap around jimin's neck and suffocate him, even with the lack of a touch.

the man smirks at jimin's wide eyes, pupils blown in fear.
"little angel," he coos mockingly, running a burning finger across jimin's jaw, "are you scared?" he fake pouts, before a dark smile returns full force, no longer the half smirk that plagues jimin's sleep.

jimin doesn't answer and the man scoffs at his silence.
"still thinking you're better than everyone, huh?" he asks angrily, using his fingers laced through jimin's hair to push his head to the side.
"maybe i need to remind you what happens to angels who don't deserve their wings," he  runs a sweltering finger along the bone of jimin's right wing and jimin shudders despite  the unbearable heat.
the demon holds the end of a single feather between his thumb and pointer finger for a moment before plucking it with a strong flick of his wrist.
jimin's back arches as he cries out; his toes curling and his knees bending in an attempt to shy away from the pain.

a single tear falls from jimin's left eye as he looks back up to demon in front of him. jimin pants softly while the man twirls the single pure feather between his fingers. the pureness of the feather seems out of place in his hands; so unfitting for the demon causing him this pain. 

hyuntae flicks the feather behind him, falling gracefully at the feet of the second demon, before turning black and falling to ash in front of his eyes.
the man looks from the once feather at his feet to hyuntae's back; his back hunched in anger and arms tensed at his sides. his gaze falls to jimin, pushing back against the wall in a feeble attempt to distance himself from the man.
for the briefest of moments, jimin's eyes meet his own, and he forces himself to look away to prevent his poker face from crumbling.
who is this angel to judge him? he is indebted to hyuntae, he has no choice. this pesky angel knows nothing of what he has gone through. he has no right.  

jimin's eyes flick back to the tall man looming in front of him, flinching when the man bends closer to his face. the man reaches forward and grabs the front of jimin's robes, using them to pull him slightly off the ground so that his mouth is level with his ear once again.
"i will make you impure," he spits, "i will take away the last bit of heaven from you."

jimin can feel himself shaking in fear as the man turns to nod at the second demon behind him.
jimin looks in horror to the demon, the man looking at him for only a moment before stepping out of the cell and closing the door.

tears leak freely from the blond boy's hazel eyes, his heart beating fast enough to make a race car envious of the speed.
hyuntae pushes jimin forcefully into the wall and rests on his knees, one on each side of jimin's thighs. the back of jimin's head throbs at the impact and he can hear his blood rushing in his ears.
jimin sobs as hyuntae uses his free hand to grip his hair tightly, the hand clenched on the front of his robes pulling and ripping them away from his chest, leaving the white fabric to pool at his waist and leaving his upper body bare.
jimin's hands pull at the chains, the skin rubbed raw under the shackles around his wrists.
"stop! please stop!" jimin cries out, his sobs becoming louder and more panicked with each second that passes.
hyuntae covers jimin's mouth with one hand, mumbling something about being quiet, but jimin can't hear him over his panicked breaths.
jimin cries harder when hyuntae rakes a burning hand down his bare chest, his fingernails pricking the skin as he goes.
hyuntae brings his mouth to a spot under jimin's jaw, sucking harshly at the skin and biting sharply with his teeth.

just as the burning hand grabs painfully at jimin's waist; there are two sharp knocks on the metal door to the cell. hyuntae pulls away with a growl, irritation clear on his face and his hand still clamped over jimin's mouth.
the shorter of the two demons opens the door just enough to peak his head into the cell, speaking urgently.
"sir, the guard is almost here. we must leave."

hyuntae lets out an angry grunt, standing from his kneeling position over jimin and removing his hand from his mouth.
jimin pants, his breathing ragged and tears still rapidly falling like glass in an earthquake.
hyuntae grips jimin's jaw and smirks when he flinches at the touch.
"i'll be back tonight, angel."
jimin whimpers out a sob as the two demons leave and close the door behind them.

the two can still hear jimin's cries as they walk down the hall to the window at the end of it.
the sound of the door in the main entrance motivates them to leave quickly, and they exit through the window without a sound.