you split me in two; and all i did was suffer

6

HELL

jimin's eyes flutter open at the sound of the door creaking loudly. before he is given the chance to react, there is a firm grip on his hair, pulling his head to make him look at the man before him.
the taller man from before sneers at him, his eyebrows furrowed angrily, the other demon working with him nowhere to be seen.
jimin clenches his eyes with a grimace when the man grips his hair impossibly tighter and then spits in his face.
jimin's head is forced back in the direction of his lap, the hand in his hair finally releasing him.

"fucking angels," he spits like venom, "think you're so much better than everyone else."
he paces in front of jimin, anger coming off of him in waves like fire.
his black hair and black eyes are so similar to that of yoongi, but the anger residing in his irises makes them so entirely different.

"i should be up there!" he yells, "i had to struggle my whole life, of course i sinned! i did that to survive, why should i be punished!?"
the man rears around to face jimin again, his fists clenched at his sides. after letting out a final yell in anger, he throws his fist toward jimin. his knuckles collapse onto jimin's cheek and throw his face to the side.
jimin spits blood onto the dirt floor below him and gasps for breath.

the man paces again before standing directly in front of him. he sneers at the pain written on jimin's face and connects his boot with jimin's stomach with a devastating force.
jimin labors deep breaths between harsh kicks, tears trickling from his hazel eyes as he clenches his teeth.

"look at you, pathetic! you don't deserve these wings," he grits out, grappling at the white feathers that lay gracefully on jimin's wings. jimin cries out, eyes clenched shut and back arching in pain, as pristine, white feathers are yanked from their sensitive placement on his wings.
tears pour down his cheeks; the glass like droplets forming together at his chin and then dropping to his lap.
a strong hand grips firmly around his jaw, so tight it would be impossible for bruises not to form.
jimin peels his eyes open to look the man in the face.
"little piece of heaven in hell, i'll make sure this darkness swallows you up and destroys you," he grits out, pushing jimin's face away and delivering a final kick to jimin's stomach; the toe of his boot leaving an imprint jimin is sure he'll feel for hours.

the door slams behind the stranger and jimin catches his breath. each rise and fall of his chest brings forth a pain that reminds him of the beatings he's received.
jimin gradually stops his cries, calming himself with the thought of yoongi arriving soon.