Intro

Hey my dudes,

Just a little info before you move on

**Warning* this story does contain some mild mature content

* FYI, I don't want any hate, I just want to read some klance(fluff??)

 *If you couldn't already tell I'm just a lonely Klance shipper with a cause(haven't figured that out yet) and I can't wait for you to dive into this god damn awesome(yeah sure) story that I randomly wrote down when I was bored out of my mind waiting for season six(now 7) of Voltron to come out. You can get a little bit more info on me(Eww why?) after the first chapter.

Now, good job you got past the boring part! Here's the storyline that I somehow came up with, sort of explains everything better-

** Lance is a confused teen who just barely made it into one of the most elite schools in the world, complete with hundreds of genius level children. He's been dreaming of escaping Cuba and his crowded family home for years, tired of being left unseen and seizes the chance of a new beginning. When he arrives he's a nervous wreck, self-conscious and very unlike his usual self. Then he meets a few new friends and hits it off, feeling more like himself. Until he accidentally catches the eye of the academy loner, a black-haired boy with bad habits and even worse anger issues. With Lance now questioning himself even more than he ever did, he realizes that the big things in life aren't about being seen, sometimes they're about the people you meet and how they affect your life, as well as how you affect theirs. Because sometimes you just need to relax and count the stars.

Enjoy!