Ch.10

Camryn's POV

I woke up in the pitch black room and peered over at the clock seeing that it was only one in the morning. I heard the TV on in the family room of our suite, so I crawled out of bed to go see who it was. As I peeked my head around the corner, I saw that it was Liam sitting on the couch alone.

"Liam, where is everyone?" I asked quietly, walking towards him clumsily.

"Oh hey, sweetie. Did I wake you up?" He asked. I shook my head and sat down next to him. "The boys went out for a drink, so I said I'd stay here and watch you." Liam informed me. "Did you have a bad dream or something?" He asked curiously.

"Kinda." I said quietly, looking down at my feet.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"My parents." I mumbled while playing with my fingers.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged hesitantly, but on the inside I've been begging for someone to ask me that for a long time.

"I've been having bad dreams about them and I don't know why."

"I've heard that if you have a dream about someone it means they miss you. You know that?" Liam said making me look back up at him.

"That can't be true. I've had dreams about Justin Bieber and I haven't even met him before." I said doubtfully.

"Camryn, your parents miss you so much." He said making me tear up slightly.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because they loved you more than anything else in the whole entire world, and they watch over you every single day." He told me. I rubbed at my eyes frantically, trying to make my tears go away so Liam wouldn't see. Liam picked me up and sat me on his lap, wrapping me in a warm hug. He really does give the best hugs. He rested his chin on top of my head the way Niall does. I sniffled and hid my face into his shirt, not wanting him to see me cry. "Sh, it's okay." He said rubbing my back to calm me down. I finally caught my breath and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. "I know how hard it must be for you to be going through all of this, especially at such a young age. If you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you okay?" Liam told me. I nodded my head and looked up at him with glassy eyes. "Come on let's get you back to bed; you have a lesson with Mrs. Baxter tomorrow." Liam said patting my leg.

"Do I have to go?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but yes you do." Liam chuckled.

"Can I just watch TV with you? It helps me go to sleep faster." I begged.

"Sure." He said with a big smile on his face. I stayed on his lap, and he put on the boring late night news. I think he did it on purpose to make me go to sleep.

"Liam?" I asked quietly. 

"What's up, babe?" Liam asked.

"When are the boys coming back?" I asked while letting out a big yawn.

"I'm not quite sure. Why? Am I not fun enough?" He joked.

"No, you are!" I giggled and brought my fingers to my mouth to chew at my nails.

"Sure." He rolled his eyes at me playfully. "Now I have a quick question for you. Are there any boys in your life that me and the boys need to know about?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"No! Niall says I can't have one till I'm thirty." I said seriously.

"Good boy, Niall. Make sure it stays that way." Liam said pointing a finger at me. "Don't you have like a massive crush on Bieber?" He questioned me. I started giggling crazily and hid my face in my hands so Liam couldn't see me blushing. "He has a girlfriend ya know?" He smirked.

"Hey!" I said playfully nudging his arm. Liam laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Have you ever seen him in person?" He asked.  

"No, I wish." I pouted.

"Well maybe after the tour we can go to a concert or something." Liam said.

"Really?!" I gasped making Liam laugh.

"Yes!" He mocked me.

"I've never been to a concert before!" I beamed with excitement.

"You go to our concerts every night!" Liam chuckled.

"Besides your concerts!" I giggled.

"We're back!" Louis announced as the boys came stumbling in the door.

"Why aren't you asleep? Do you know how late it is?" Niall asked me.

"I had a bad dream." I told him innocently.

"Alright I'll tuck you in." Niall sighed and picked me up. 

"Ew, you stink." I said crinkling my nose at the smell. What the heck was that?

"Thank you." Niall chuckled and rolled his eyes while laying me back in my bed. 

"Liam said you went out for drinks, but it smells like you were playing in the dumpster." I told him. 

"I can assure you we weren't playing in any dumpster." I chuckled and shook my head while tucking her in. "Goodnight, Cam. I love you, sweet dreams." He said kissing my forehead and walking out.

"Night," I whispered and closed my eyes, quickly falling back asleep.