Ch.53

Camryn's POV

Niall and I moved into our new house a couple days ago and were still unpacking boxes. At first, the boxes were covering almost every inch of flooring, but we've gone through more than half of them since then. The downstairs was pretty much unpacked, and we're starting to work on unpacking the upstairs tomorrow. l was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful our new house was, even with it being half unpacked. I didn't know we could afford a house like this, it was like a house you'd see on TV! The boys' first house was nice, but it definitely wasn't this nice. I knew Niall was proud of himself for being able to buy his first house on his own, a really nice one at that, and I was even more excited after touring the place. All of the boys' houses were literally walking distance from our house, and they were coming over tonight for dinner to ensure that things wouldn't hardly change for us. To get me even more excited about moving, Niall promised me that we'd paint my room tomorrow however I wanted to. I decided I wanted to paint it teal with a chalk wall painted on one side, it was going to look pretty sweet. 

"Alright, Cam, let's take a break from unloading these boxes and wash up for dinner." Niall hummed and went to the kitchen.

"What're we having?" I asked while following right behind him. 

"Pizza." Niall said.

"Yum." I smiled and started washing my hands. After we were both washed up, the doorbell rang. 

"Must be the boys." Niall hummed and jogged to the door. "Welcome to Casa de Horan." He announced after opening the door. 

"I knew he was going to say that." Louis sighed and rolled his eyes while walking in. 

"You know I can kick you out since it's my place, so you better watch yourself Lou." Niall teased. 

"Yeah, yeah." Louis said waving him off. "Where's Camryn?" He asked. 

"Right here!" I smiled and skipped over to them. 

"Hey, love!" Louis smiled and hugged me. 

"How're you liking the new place?" Harry asked. 

"I like it a lot." I nodded. 

"It's already coming along nicely, Niall, well done." Liam smiled and patted his back. 

"It hasn't been easy." Niall sighed.

"Well I haven't touched a box yet. My Mum is coming to help in a couple days." Zayn chuckled. 

"Well I'm painting my room tomorrow, so you all should come and help." I said. 

"That sounds like a lot of fun, I'll be there." Zayn smiled. The doorbell rang once again, and Niall jogged back to the door. 

"Pizza's here, you guys go sit at the table." He said while paying for it. 

"So you like your new room?" Harry asked while sitting down next to me. 

"Yeah! It's really big and I have my own bathroom." I told him. 

"You'll have to give us a tour after dinner." Louis hummed. 

"Speaking of tour, I'm excited for our new tour to start next week." Liam said. 

"Next week?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, we start the Europe leg of the tour a week from tomorrow." Harry said. Niall brought over the boxes of pizza and set them in the middle of the table. 

"Bon appetit!" Niall smiled and kissed his fingers as if he cooked us a fantastic dinner. 

"Again, I knew he was going to say that." Louis sighed. 

"Niall, you didn't tell me we're starting the tour next week." I frowned. 

"Oh, sorry. I guess it must've slipped my mind." Niall said while grabbing a piece of pizza. 

"Well, what about school? And what about Audrey?" I asked worriedly. 

"We only enrolled you for half the year, and that'll end when we go on tour. Mrs. Baxter is going to tutor you while we're on the road just like the last time. For the first week of tour we'll still be home, so you can still see Audrey, but unfortunately we can't take her with us after that." Niall sighed. 

"But she's my best friend. She can't go to school without me, she'll be lonely." I said worriedly. 

"Cam, she'll understand. You can keep in touch with her with your new phone, and I promise I'll fly her to hang with you about once a month while we're on tour." 

"It's not the same." I frowned and stared at my food, suddenly losing my appetite. 

"Listen, Cam. You knew you were only going to school for half the year before you even started. I am absolutely thrilled that you made a friend during that time, but I can't leave you here so you can be with Audrey and I certainly can not bring her with us for the entire tour." Niall said. "I will do my best to have her visit us whenever she can, but after the tour we'll be right back home, and do the same process all over again for next school year. Okay?" 

"Okay." I sighed and nodded. 

"Alright, eat your pizza before it gets cold." He hummed and continued eating his own food. I didn't know how I was going to break the news to Audrey. She was going to be heartbroken, I was sure of it. What if she got bullied while I was gone? What if she got mad at me for ditching her? I didn't want to lose Audrey, she's my best friend. I wish I could just pack her in my suitcase and take her with me. Now, instead of being excited to go to school on Monday like I normally am, I was dreading it.