Ch.20

Harry's POV

We were all on our hands and knees trying to clean up the suite using our blow dryers. Paul had just left with Camryn to go get her a souvenir shirt. 

"This is going to take forever." I whined. 

"Thanks to you. This is all your fault you know." Louis said sassily. 

"How is this my fault?" I scoffed. 

"Because you left the toast in the toaster!" He said as if it were obvious. 

"Well that wouldn't have happened if we didn't lose our room service privileges. Whose fault is that? Oh yeah, yours!" I said. 

"Stop! Fighting is going to get us nowhere." Liam told us sternly. Leave it to Daddy Direction to scold us like children. 

"Seriously, you two need to stop bickering. You're killing me." Zayn said annoyed. 

"Yeah, you sound like an old married couple." Niall said. He always had to throw in his two cents. I rolled my eyes and kept blow drying the room until every single spot on the floor was dry. 

"Well the hard part is over, and it only took an hour. Now we just have to dry the furniture." Niall announced. I started blow drying the couch by myself, then my ex-bestfriend Louis decided to help me. Don't look at me like that. I'm not being dramatic. 

"Hey, you remember that one time when we had to share a bed at your house, and I accidently kicked you off the bed?" Louis asked, chuckling softly. However, I didn't acknowledge him at all, because he deserved the silent treatment, and that's exactly what I'm giving him. That'll show him.

"Or that one time when we attacked Paul together, and you jumped on his back while I head locked him?" Louis tried again, still laughing fondly at the memory. I continued with my silent treatment method, and kept blow drying. 

"Listen, Harry. I'm sorry I blamed you for this. I was just mad, okay? You're my best friend. I don't want you to be mad at me." Louis said sincerely. I stopped blow drying and finally looked at him. Why does he have to pout like Camryn? They both must know it works every time on me. 

"I'm sorry too." I sighed. 

"Bring it in?" Louis asked with a big smile on his face. I chuckled and nodded before wrapping my arms around him. 

"Okay, love birds, do you wanna go back to work now?" Niall asked. 

"Shut up, Niall. This is all your fault anyhow." Louis said, which made me laugh and shake my head. He's such a little git, but that's why everyone loves him. We got back to work and continued drying the couch. A little while later Paul walked through the door with Camryn and a bunch of shopping bags. 

"Looking good, boys. Keep it up." He teased. 

"Very funny, Paul." Louis said while rolling his eyes. 

"The carpet feels nice and dry." Paul noticed. 

"We're almost done. We're just finishing up some furniture and then it's back to normal." Liam told Paul. 

"Good." Paul nodded in approval. Camryn grabbed an extra blow dryer and helped me and Louis with the couch. 

"Cam, you don't have to do that, sweetie. This isn't your fault." Paul told her. 

"I want to help." Camryn said. "This is actually pretty fun." She giggled. 

"Alright, if that's what you want to do." Paul chuckled. 

"Thanks, Cam." I said, giving her a high five. We finally finished drying everything a little while later. My back was sore from crouching over for hours. 

"I'm proud of you boys for coming together as a team." Paul told us. 

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"This is going to make you stronger as a group." Paul added. 

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but can we go out to eat or something? My stomach is now eating itself." Niall said dramatically. 

"Camryn and I just had lunch, and all of the restaurants are really busy." Paul mentioned, which made all of us groan. 

"There's nothing to eat here though. I'd rather wait at some restaurant than eat nothing at all." I whined. 

"Well, we could always order room service." Paul said, making all of us gasp.  

"Really?" Louis smiled. 

"Why not? I think you boys learned your lesson." Paul told us. Yeah, never let Louis order for us ever again. While we were waiting for our food, we sat around the TV and flipped through channels aimlessly. Camryn walked over to us with her shopping bags still in her hands. 

"Hey, how was shopping?" Niall asked her. 

"It was fun!" She replied. "I got you guys something." She smiled. 

"Well what did you get?" Louis asked. "Show us the goods." She smiled and took out five shirts from the bag before holding them up one by one to show us. 

"Niall, I got you a shirt that says I heart NY with a four leaf clover, because we're the Irish ones. Louis, I got the only shirt that had stripes on it, because you always wear stripes. Harry, I got you a shirt that says "Hipster Please" on it, because you think you're such a hipster. Liam, I got you a shirt that has the Batman sign on it, because he's your favorite. Zayn, I got you a shirt with your name airbrushed on it in cool letters, because it's cool like you." Camryn said while she handed each of us our shirts. We all thanked her and gave her hugs. 

"Did you get anything for yourself?" Liam asked her. She nodded and pulled out a white shirt. 

"I had it custom made at this really cool store. It says One Direction's biggest fan on the front and a picture of all of us on the back." She said with a big smile on her face. 

"Camryn, that's amazing!" Niall gasped and looked at it. 

"You have to wear that to every concert." Louis said seriously. 

"That's the cutest shirt I've ever seen." Liam smiled.  

"Yeah, it beats every shirt in the world." I agreed. 

"Turn around. I wanna see the picture right quick." Zayn told her. She turned around, so he could see it. "Okay just checking." Zayn said. 

"Checking what?" Camryn asked curiously. 

"Checking that I look good!"