Ch.30

Niall's POV

We were halfway through our vacation, but Camryn and I were having a great time together. Even though we were having fun, I think she was missing the boys. 

"Good morning, lads." Louis said first. I haven't used Skype in a long time, so I'm glad I was able to put it to use again. I used to Skype my parents and Camryn when I was away on the XFactor and XFactor tour. 

"What's up, boys? Long time no see." Zayn smiled. 

"Where's Camryn?" Harry asked. 

"She's still asleep." I whispered. "She has no idea about this, so I'm about to bring her in and surprise her."

"Sneaky, Niall." Liam chuckled. 

"Be right back." I said before getting up and going to the bedroom. I knelt down and tucked her hair behind her ears. The movement caused her to open her eyes. "Good morning." I whispered. 

"Is someone here?" She asked while rubbing her eyes. Crap. Deny, deny, deny.

"What? No, silly. Who could possibly be here?" I chuckled. Good work, Niall. 

"I thought I heard their voices." She yawned. 

"I was just watching TV." I hummed. Man, I'm good at this. Now to change the subject. "Let's get up and moving. We don't want to waste away our vacation by sleeping all day now do we?" I said while throwing the covers off of her.

"I'm hungry." She said while sluggishly getting out of bed.

"I'll make you something to eat." I said while leading her to the couch. "Why don't you play with my laptop until it's ready."

"I wanna watch TV." She said before plopping herself down on the couch, right in front of the laptop.

"Camryn!" The boys shouted into the camera all at once. 

"Ah!" She screamed in shock. "What the heck? What are you guys doing?" She asked confused. I just chuckled and sat down next to her. "Niall!" She whined and playfully swatted my arm.

"What?" I chuckled. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. 

"It was a surprise!" I smiled.

"Well thanks a lot for the heart attack." She sighed dramatically. 

"Oh, well it's nice to see you too." Louis said jokingly offended. 

"Sorry, I mean I missed you guys!" She giggled. 

"We missed you too. How's Spain?" Harry asked. 

"It's amazing! Our hotel is really nice, and the pool is so cool. They have really good food here too. Oh, we went to the beach and saw a volcano! A real volcano! I've never seen one in person before! And of course Niall took us to a Barcelona football game." She told them excitedly. 

"I'm jealous." Louis hummed. "Especially of the football game."

"You look like you got some sun, both of you." Zayn said. 

"Niall got burned, but I didn't." Camryn smiled proudly. 

"That's because you put my sunscreen on me." I teased.

"i'm glad you two are having fun together." Liam smiled. 

"Have you two stayed out of trouble?" Harry asked jokingly. 

"Speaking of trouble. Thanks for telling Camryn about Demi guys." I said, shooting a glare at them through the camera. 

"It wasn't our fault." Liam said. 

"Yeah she cheated big time." Louis added. 

"How so?" I asked. 

"She gave us puppy dog eyes and then started crying. We didn't stand a chance." Harry explained. 

"We tried our hardest, but we just couldn't resist that face." Zayn said while shaking his head. 

"I know what you mean." I chuckled. Camryn giggled and stuck her tongue out at the boys. 

"Oh, I got everyone a present!" She told them excitedly. 

"What is it?" Harry asked. 

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise." Camryn smiled mischievously. 

"Oh come on. You can't just say you have a surprise and not tell us." Louis pouted.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you, but you don't get to see them yet." She said seriously. "I got us all matching bracelets. They're called Lokai bracelets, and they were made from the highest and lowest points on Earth." 

"Woah! How'd they manage to do that?" Zayn asked interestedly. 

"They're made with little, rubber beads, and they inject them with water from Mt. Everest and mud from the Dead Sea." I explained. I had to do a bit of research to make sure they were legit before spending all that money on them.  

"Aw, Camryn. That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much." Liam smiled. 

"Thanks, Cam! I can't wait to see them." Zayn said. 

"Yeah, thank you. They sound really cool." Louis added. 

"If I could hug you right now, I would. " Harry said. Camryn giggled and shook her head. 

"Well, lads. Thanks for getting on and saying hi. We will talk to you all later. Only one more week till we see each other." I smiled. 

"This was fun, guys. I can't wait to see everyone soon." Liam added. 

"Next time we see each other we'll be recording." Louis said excitedly. 

"Can't wait." Zayn smiled. 

"Alright. See ya, boys." I said

"Bye!" Camryn said while waving before I shut it off. "Thanks for surprising me, Niall." She smiled. 

"You're welcome." I smiled and patted her knee. 

"What're we gonna do today?" She asked curiously. 

"Whatever you want." I hummed. 

"Can we got get a Spain shirt to add to my collection?" She asked. 

"Of course." I nodded. "You go get ready while I make us some breakfast. We'll leave right after we eat." 

"Okay!" She smiled and skipped back to the bedroom. I sighed and got off the couch before making my way to the kitchen. I already knew we'd be walking and shopping till my feet fell off. What did I just get myself into?