Ch.12

Niall's POV

We landed in Australia, and went straight to the hotel. When we walked in the suite we did what we always do, and killed each other for the best rooms. As soon as we unpacked we sat in the living room and searched for fun things to do while we had breaks.

"We could go to the club tonight. It's only about a 10 minute drive." Harry suggested.

"You guys went out for a drink the other night. Let's do something else." Liam said.

"Yeah, we should do something where all of us can go." Zayn added.

"Are there any good restaurants around here?" I asked. Good food can make or break an area let me tell you what. 

"I've got an amazing idea! What if we went to swim with the dolphins?" Louis suggested. Camryn gasped and I immediately rolled my eyes. She, just like any eight year old girl, is obsessed with dolphins. 

"Yeah! I wanna swim with dolphins!" She shouted excitedly. Welp. No going back now. Way to go Louis. 

"Then we can have a huge dinner at a good restaurant!" I included. Hey, I need my fair share of fun too. Don't judge. 

"Alright looks like our day is set." Louis announced. The entire car ride Camryn was bouncing up and down in her seat, and couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to see the dolphins. When we got there she hopped out, and I had to pick her up so she didn't run off without us. A tour guide met us at the gate wearing a wet suit.

"Hello boys I'm Jeff, and I'll be your guide today. First, let's get you in your water suits." The guide said before leading us into a room full of said wetsuits. We all got our sizes and squeezed into the suits. This is hands down the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn. It was squeezing the life out my junk, but no matter how much I pulled at the stupid thing it would snap right back to its original fit. 

"How deep is the water, because I can't swim." Zayn asked.

"It's not very deep, so you'll be able to stand up. But for the little one, she's going to need one of you to hold her up." Jeff told us. There's my cue. 

"I got her." I said.

"Okay let's get in." The guide said, leading us down the steps into the water. I held Camryn in my arms and we waited for the guide to lead the dolphin to us. Suddenly the dolphin was swimming right up to me and Camryn.

"Go ahead and pet him." the guide told Camryn. She slowly reached out and ran her fingers across the dolphin's slick skin. The cutest smile spread across her face.

"Is this amazing or what, Cam?" I asked her.

"This is so cool!" she said astounded. The dolphin flicked his head up from the water and splashed me and Camryn, which made her laugh.

"That means Snowflake really likes you." Jeff said to Camryn. Snowflake then swam on down the line to the other boys. Camryn looked at me with a huge smile on her face, and I couldn't help but smile. I haven't seen her this excited in a long time. 

"Who wants to take a picture with Snowflake?" The guide asked us after everyone had a chance to pet the dolphin. Camryn's hand shot straight up in the air, not knowing that we were all getting pictures anyways.

"That's the spirit! You can go first." Jeff told her. He took us to the dolphin, and we stood right next to it. Jeff stepped back and took out his water camera. "Alright you two, look right up here. 1, 2, 3." He said making the camera click. "Great! Who's next?" Jeff asked. After everyone got their picture, we gave Snowflake one last pet and went to go get our clothes back on. I couldn't wait to peel that stupid suit off. I could finally breathe again.

"You boys ready for dinner?" Paul asked when we all piled into the van.

"And girl." Harry added.

"Of course. Sorry sweetie." Paul apologized.

"It's okay, Pauly, I knew what you meant." Camryn said, patting him on the shoulder. She and Paul were backstage buddies. It's pretty funny to watch big ol' Paul with a tiny little girl. It's like watching a bear with a bunny. But they sure are two peas in a pod. 

"Let's go eat. I'm starving." I said as Paul began to drive. 

"Where do you all feel like going?" Paul asked. 

"I'm feeling some good Mexican food." I said. We were stopped at a red light then we heard this loud beep coming from the car next to us. We all looked over to see what was going on, but instead of seeing an accident we just happened to be getting flashed by some random girl. Not gonna lie, I took in the moment for a couple seconds, but then I realized my little sister was in the car too. I gasped and quickly put my hands over Camryn's eyes. "Please tell me you didn't see anything." I said.

"Nope." She replied. 

"Jesus, that was close." I sighed in relief. 

"Just some girl's huge boobs." Camryn said all nonchalantly.

"Oh god."