Ch.31

Camryn's POV

It was our last night in Spain, which was bittersweet. We had so much fun here with just the two of us, but we were both ready to be home and see the boys.

"You about ready, Cam?" Niall asked from the living room. 

"Yeah!" I said and finished putting on my shoes. We were apparently going out to eat with a friend of Niall's. Last time he said he was going out with a friend, he went out with Demi, so naturally that's who I assumed was coming with us. If she could just bring one of her Jonas brother friends, preferably Nick, then I'd be fine with it. A knock at the door pulled me from my thoughts. Oh, boy. Here we go. 

"Hey, Demi. How are you?" Niall asked and let her in. 

"I'm doing well, thanks. How about yourself?" She asked. 

"Doing well. Vacation's been good to us." Niall hummed. 

"Thats good! So where's your little sister? I'm dying to meet her." Demi asked. 

"She's in her room getting ready. I'll go get her." He said before walking towards the bedroom. Crap, no more eaves dropping. I quickly went back to the bathroom and pretended like I was brushing my hair while he walked in. 

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked me. 

"Yeah" I nodded. 

"Alright, let's go." He smiled and held out his hand to me. I slipped my hand into his and took a deep breath before we walked out to where Demi was waiting. As soon as we made eye contact a huge smile appeared on her face, and she knelt down to my eye level.

"Hi, Camryn. It's nice to meet you!" She smiled. She seemed pretty sincere about it, so I smiled back. 

"Nice to meet you too." I said. 

"Have you liked your vacation?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's been really fun." I nodded. 

"Has Niall been a good big brother?" She asked and gave Niall a playful look.

"Yeah, he always is." I nodded. 

"Thats good. If not, I would've had a little chat with him about that." She said, which made me giggle. "I like your bracelet. It's really pretty." She smiled and pointed to my Lokai bracelet. 

"Thanks." I smiled back and admired my bracelet. 

"We should get going so we don't miss our reservation, and before you two gang up on me anymore." He joked. Niall opened the door and stepped aside for us. "Ladies first." He hummed. 

"Oh thank you, kind sir." Demi smiled and led us out of the room. Demi seemed pretty cool, I kinda liked her already. 

"Is there a back way out of this hotel? There's paps all over tonight." Demi said. 

"No, I don't think so." Niall sighed and looked down at me. "Stay close to me, understand?" I nodded quickly and held his hand. As soon as we walked out of the hotel, paparazzi were all over us like Demi warned. The flashing lights were blinding. Niall picked me up and put his free hand on Demi's back, quickly leading us to our waiting car. 

"Is everyone okay?" Niall asked while shutting and locking the door. 

"I'm fine, thanks." Demi nodded. "Are you okay, sweetie?" She asked me.  

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"That was crazy." Niall sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"It seriously is ridiculous. If they want a picture so bad I can save them the trouble and email them one." Demi sighed and shook her head. I giggled and saw Niall smiling like an idiot out of the corner of my eye. He totally had a crush on her, it was obvious. I mean she has a great personality, she's gorgeous, AND she has the voice of an angel. She's the total package. 

"So, Camryn. I hear you like elephants." She hummed.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Well I saw something that reminded me of you when I was shopping and thought you might like it." She smiled and pulled out a gold necklace that had an elephant pendant. I gasped and looked at it closely. 

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I said.

"No problem!" She smiled. "Here, let me help you put it on." She hummed and clipped it around my neck.

"It's perfect. Thank you." I smiled and admired it. 

"That's beautiful, Demi." Niall said. "But you didn't have to get that." Speak for yourself, Niall. I'm never taking this off.

"Oh, stop. I wanted to." Demi smiled. "So, Cam. Niall tells me you collect shirts. You must have a lot after being on tour with your brother huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I have like twenty now." I nodded excitedly. 

"That's awesome." Demi smiled. "I also heard your brother's not the only one in the family who likes Justin Bieber." She smiled. I smiled and blushed immediately at the thought of him. 

"Yeah, she loves Justin too." Niall chuckled. 

"Have you met him?" She asked. 

"No." I immediately pouted.  

"Have you been to one of his concerts at least?" She asked. 

"No." I sighed. 

"Niall!" She gasped. 

"What?" He chuckled. 

"You haven't taken your little sister to a Justin Bieber concert?" She asked him firmly. 

"No. I have been a little busy you know." He said. 

"What kind of big brother are you?" She joked. "You're depriving this poor child." She said and cradled my head to her. I broke out into a fit of giggles. I love how she bossed him around.

"Oh, yeah. She's so deprived." Niall chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I should've known you two would be trouble together."

"Don't listen to him, Camryn. Next time you and Niall take a trip to LA I will help you meet him." She said. I gasped and sat up straight. 

"Seriously?" I asked. She better not be playing with me, because now I had my hopes up. I guess it's the thought that counts right? No way, forget that. This better happen.