Chapter five -- caught by champion

Shiro POV
I made him pass out but made it look like I had just killed him, the crowd cheers and I put my hands in the air. Why is he here? I'm not okay with this, the place I left him was remote and isolated from guards that the gods send out. There is no reason for him to be even in a close area to this blood bath of the arena. Someone didn't keep him safe like attended! Now I have to try to make a 'kid' stay in one place and never come back to the dangerous arenas.

I pick him up and the whole crowd is confused but most of them are to busy caught up in all the excitement. I leave the arena with no hesitation. I don't care who sees me, I'm carrying a dead teen, so what? I do crazy things all the time. I look down at the male in my arms, he is a young adult.. so not all many years as I thought passed by... I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried- fuck! Why can't I just not care!?!? I have no need for these 'feelings' all feelings can do is hurt you worse. That's why I was made without them... The real question is.. why are emotions showing up because of this kid? ...I'll find out.

I make it completely out of the arena and the not so little kid is already waking up. Not supposed to happen that quickly. That magic could knock a god out cold for two days straight, he just doesn't stop impressing me. My wounds are already healed which is one other reason I had to leave right then.. I chuckle as the male in my arms starts nuzzling me chest. It's kinda...cute..

Keith POV
I feel a body against mine and I nuzzle the person, I know it's not my mother, it's not my brother, or my friend Matt. What is this? More like... who is this? so comfy and ...wow amazing, I think I might pass out, it's making me feel tired "you feel amazing" I whisper and I just hope I don't scare the person away, I hear a hot voice whisper "a charmer ? Full of surprises" he whispers and I open my eyes blushing, I look up at the person holding me "Champion!?" I shout and he shushed me. I quiet down.

(If you like this please vote and leave a comment! See you next chapter)