one ㅡ

YOONGI groaned turning over as the sunlight poured in from his window. after about two minutes of laying down he threw the blankets aside and stretched pulling a muscle on his leg in the process, "fucking jesus christ." he whined as he rubbed his leg painfully.

the small male waddled down the flight of stairs in nothing but his boxers. he stared at his coffee maker with a lazy expression desperately wanting the coffee to come faster. he watched the black liquid slowly pour into his mug that read 'tea.'

as soon as his mug was full he took a quick sip burning his tongue in the process, "fuck!" he yelped quickly touching the tip of his tongue. he glared at his mug but decided to drink it anyways.

as he stepped out the door now, completely dressed in rather fancy clothing. he spotted his neighbour, hoseok. yoongi may or may not have a small (huge) crush on him. he barely knew anything about him except that he was a model and he was hot as fuck.

hoseok waved from across the street flashing a smile. yoongi blushed intensely and glared at his neighbour as he got into his car, nailed it. yoongi slowly backed out of the driveway shamelessly checking hoseok out, good thing he had tinted windows.

yoongi was thought to be that grumpy neighbour but in reality, he was softer than a marshmallow. he just wanted some love, someone to make him feel pretty or in other words, hoseok.

the petite man stood outside of a huge building, his job. in a boring office, all day, nonstop. he hated his job more than anything on this earth but he never seemed to have the balls to actually quit, "hey yoongi!" jimin said cheerfully. yoongi groaned loud enough for jimin to hear, "shut the fuck up."

jimin tapped his shoulder, "hyuuung" he whined making yoongi want to punch his face but of course he didn't, he'd get fired. "shut the fuck uuup." yoongi said mimicking the younger's tone. jimin slapped his arm playfully and walked away probably to pay namjoon a visit. namjoon didn't mind jimin though in fact, he enjoyed the company.

yoongi sat in his desk and sighed loudly already feeling tried just by just staring at the pile of paperwork he had yet to finish, "oh, boy." he popped his knuckles and got to work.