nine ㅡ

YOONGI OPENED his eyes only to find himself alone on the big matress. yoongi sat up groaning in the process. he looked at his toes his eyes widening, he let out a loud scream when he realised he was naked. on hoseok's bed.

"yoonㅡoh...oh god..." hoseok closed his eyes looking away. yoongi covered his body, "what the fuck am i doing here?" hoseok shrugged obviously uncomfortable, "you were on my b-bed..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

yoongi began remembering his cat self he rolled his eyes, "get out... i have to change." hoseok nodded making his way out of the bedroom stopping abruptly, "have you seen my cat by any chance? his name is suga...he's really small and white. if-if you see him..."

yoongi nodded motioning hoseok away. i am that cat, stupid bitch. yoongi attempted to find clothes but he also felt weird walking around hoseok's house completly naked, he kind of liked it. yoongi peaked out of the door, "hoseok?" he said in a small voice. no answer.

"hoseok?" he said a little louder. still no answer. yoongi rolled his eyes scanning the room for something to cover himself in. the male decided to wrap himself in the thin sheets of hoseok's bed. he made his way out of the bedroom looking for hoseok who sat nervously on his loveseat.

"hoseok..." yoongi meant to sound more serious but it came out more as a while. hoseok looked up at him his mouth turning to an 'o' shape. "i don't have any clothes." hoseok nodded standing up, "you can borrow some of mine... i mean, only if you want to! not forcing you or anything. or if you want toㅡ" yoongi sighed, "just give me clothes damnit."

hoseok walked in silence behind yoongi as they walked down the hall. hoseok looked at the pictures hung on the wall and sighed when he spotted one of suga. "hoseok! you fucking dumbass!" hoseok was knocked out of his trace when he realised he had stepped on the sheet yoongi was tucked behind, "shit sorry..."

yoongi debated wether or not to bend down and grab it. his inner hoe definitely wanted to but he decided otherwise. hoseok gave him the sheet his eyes closed tightly, "i've seen too much nudity today." he mumbled.

after some awkward silence yoongi received the clothes from hoseok who left immediately after handing it to him. yoongi could hear hoseok calling for suga. he shrugged it off and began to change.