ten ㅡ

AFTER YOONGI arrived home he checked his phone and groaned knowing he was screwed.

19 missed calls from JIN
22 missed calls from JIMIN
1 missed called from NAMJOON

yoongi closed his eyes as he put the phone up to his ear calling seokjin. "hello? yoongi where the hellㅡ" yoongi opened his eyes plastering a fake smile on to his face, "jin! i was uh... busy." he heard jin sigh loudly on the other end, "get your ass over here before i fire you."

yoongi hung up, an angry pout on his face internally debating wether or not he should blame it on hoseok. hoseok. he was so cute and hot at the same time. it made yoongi want to cuddle him and kiss him. if they were together they would be such a power couple.

just as yoongi was about to smile but his knees felt weak. dizziness took over him he closed his eyes in attempt to control it, for some reason he knew what was happening. instead of resisting the small male made his way to his couch managing to lay down in a somewhat comfortable position.

when yoongi woke up he was back into a cat form, he knew this because he had choked up a hairball a few moments earlier. yoongi sighed making his way to the door again, why the hell do i never close the door? he looked around his messy front yard admiring hoseok's flower filled one.

yoongi hissed loudly as he felt himself get picked up the calmed dow as he saw it was hoseok, "suga! oh my god, my little baby you're okay." he sighed in relief squeezing yoongi's pink paws softly.

yoongi entered thw house only to find taehyung there as well, this bitch again. yoongi turned away from taehyung, "aw, he's like a little baby." taehyung smiled warmly at the cat hoseok gazed at taehyung, "our baby." yoongi squeezed his eyes shut desperately wanting to unhear what he had just heard. hoseok kissed taehyung's forehead, "i love you."

i love you.