eleven ㅡ

THE NEXT week was horrible for yoongi. it was so much lovey dovey shit he felt nauseous. taehyung and hoseok looked happy and yoongi hated it. hoseok belonged to yoongi. no one else. this whole thing made yoongi ill, literally.

hoseok took yoongi to the vet immediately after he noticed yoongi wasn't eating correctly. hoseok would coo at the kitten and try to cheer him up but that only made him feel worse, "c'mon suga, get better!" for the millionth time i'm a fucking cat. i cannot talk.

they arrived at the vet just in time. the nurse was a sweet looking girl but as soon as yoongi met the doctor he realised why pets were so scared of the vet. he looked angry and mean, "jung suga? is this the cat?" jung suga. one day i'll be jung yoongi. or not. whatever.

the doctor pet the yoongi gently wrapping him in a blanket. yoongi felt warm and almost sleepy until the doctor stuck something inside him. yoongi yelped loudly hoseok, who was in the corner of the room, watched in pity. yoongi closed his eyes in embarrassmen, sure he was a cat but it was still uncomfortable.

"looks like he doesn't have a fever... mr. jung, is suga getting enough attention at home?" hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he thought, "i mean i guess, i got a boyfriend recently so i'm a little busy taking care of him." take care of me you dumbass bitch! not him, he can care for himself. i need you.

"he is in a perfect state, my guess is the he's still not used to having less attention." yoongi looked at hoseok making hoseok squeal a bit, "can i carry him now?" the doctor smiled and nodded handing the cat over.

yoongi curled up against hoseok's chest as he ignored what the two were talking about. next thing yoongi knew he was on hoseok's bed, alone. he meowed loudly trying to find hoseok around the house, he heard the shower and some giggles. giggles that didn't belong to hoseok but to taehyung.

yoongi peeked his head inside the bathroom where the were sitting laughing while giving each other heart eyes. yoongi walked in a meowed attempting to get their attention, "hi, kitten, what's up?" hoseok asked sweetly.

yoongi purred wanting more attention than what he was being given. "suga be carefulㅡ" splash ! a hiss was heard as yoongi slashed into the water, "the kitty wants to bathe too!" taehyung laughed. fuck my life.