four ㅡ

YOONGI awoke, his head pounding. he found the clothes he was wearing the day before on the ground and his front door open. he looked around as he stood up, did everything grow? he gasped, a hiss escaping his mouth he had paws.

the now small cat ran outside only to spot hoseok outside talking to another neighbour. yoongi closed his eyes praying that this was all a dream but when he opened his eyes again thick white fur still covered his body.

he was too entertained by his fur that he didn't notice his crush walking up to him, "hi, kitty!" he said with a sweet smile on his face. yoongi blinked and looked around in confusion until he realised he was the kitty. a small meow escaped his mouth, "aren't you just the cutest kitten?"

yoongi's eyes widened as hoseok carried him from under his armpits and cradled him close to his chest, "don't worry, i'll take care of you." yoongi subconsciously purred rubbing his face against hoseok's warm chest.

hoseok looked up at his neighbour's open door, "oh? do you belong to yoongi?" he looked up at the door and frowned, "looks like no one's home." he hummed quietly petting yoongi's soft fur. "i'll take you home with me. if you're yoongi's he'll come looking for you, is that okay?" he looked down at yoongi as if he was expecting a response, i'm a cat you dumbass.

yoongi entered hoseok's house immediately smelling a sweet vanilla scent the scent that belonged to hoseok's body. hoseok put him inside walking back out to talk to the neighbour. yoongi managed to crawl up to the window sill to eavesdrop, "she's my cat now, i guess." he shrugged while the neighbour looked enraged, "yoongi is such and asshole he--" hoseok put his hand up interrupting the older man, "no he isn't he's just... stubborn."

yoongi felt a warm feeling inside, he is so cute! the kitten fell over the window sill landing with a thump. he opened his eyes realising he landed in a pot full of dirt, hoseok stood over him looking extremely worried.

"silly-- oh! i haven't named you yet, baby!" he called me baby, i am feeling feelings. yoongi's small body got carried and pet on the back in attempt to clean him off, "how about meow meow?" his eyes brightened as he came up with the idea, "yeah! so then people can call you lil' meow meow! isn't that cute?"

yoongi rolled his eyes, this guy really is an idiot, isn't he? hoseok frowned, "you don't like that..." he thought for a moment running a hand through his now filthy fur, "suga!" he put a finger in front of the cat's face, "because you're white like sugar! isn't that nice?" yoongi thought for a moment before cuddling close to hoseok.

"oh, you're all dirty..." he looked down at yoongi with warm eyes making the kitten want to kiss him, "time to shower!" what. the. fuck.