two ㅡ

AFTER WORK, yoongi walked outside to his parked car, he really didn't have anything to do. before he could get to his car his manager, seokjin, caught up to him. "yoongi, wait!" he panted loudly as he ran up to the smaller male. yoongi gave him an unamused look, "what is it?"

seokjin sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, "it's my little sister's birthday today..." he looked kind of sad. yoongi nodded, "well, happy birthday to her," he quickly attempted to get into his car but seokjin pulled on his wrist.

"wait," seokjin looked at yoongi with pleading eyes, "i have to stay after everyone gets out of work and i-i wanted you to do me a favour." yoongi stood up straight looking confused, "huh?" seokjin put a hand on yoongi's shoulder, "i need you to go to the pet store and  get her a kitty." yoongi frowned, "but--" he was about to whine but suddenly remembered seokjin was his boss and could literally fire him right then and there.

"yes, sir," yoongi opened his car door, "i'll go right now." seokjin immediately smiled in relief, he handed a piece of paper to the other male, "this is my address and the cat has to be white, you know those pretty ones." he handed him some cash and waved him off.

yoongi just wanted to go home and sleep but, no. he looked for the pet store seokjin had instructed, when he finally arrived his features were made up of both confusion and disgust. the place was an absolute mess! yoongi sighed as he stared at the crusty building. he looked up at the sky, "why me, jesus? do you hate me that much? is it because i'm gay?" he laughed at himself, i'm so funny. he spotted a cat through the window, a white cat.