six ㅡ

YOONGI could've slept all day if hoseok hadn't sat up, "sorry... i have to pee." his voice was deep and raspy, oh damn. i could get used to this. yoongi stretched, his stomach growling in the process. as soon as he saw hoseok come out from the washroom he meowed cutely.

"what is it, suga?" the male tilted his head. a smirk took over his lips as he realised what the cat wanted. a few minutes later, food was served in front of yoongi on the floor while hoseok sat at the small circular table, "go ahead, eat up."

yoongi stared at the food with disgust, i might as well eat shit. hoseok frowned, "you don't like it? what do you want then?" yoongi stared longingly at the male's dish, hoseok looked at his plated a small 'oh' escaping his lips.

"you want sushi?" he asked pointing to his food, yoongi just stared. hoseok sighed as he set a sushi roll on a different plate and gave it to the kitten, "i don't know if this is good for you..." yoongi rolled his eyes, i'd rather die than eat that shit you were trying to feed me.

hoseok shrugged and continued eating in silence. yoongi ate faster than hoseok, damn i'm fucking hungry. hoseok stood up, "i have a photoshoot today so..." he thought for a moment, "i guess you'll come with me."

yoongi patiently waited for hoseok to get ready which took a surprisingly long time. "okay, all done. c'mon, kitten" he carried him into the garage where his car was stored. he gently placed the cat in the passenger seat kissing the top of his head lovingly, "you're so cute." he mumbled.

yoongi admired the buildings around him, even though he had passed these buildings several times he had never enjoyed the true beauty of them. "alright, we're here baby." he turned of the engine turning to yoongi, "be a good boy for me, 'kay?" oh my fuck.

hoseok carried the kitten gently, pulling him close. yoongi entered a building he had never seen before, "stay here, kitten." hoseok smiled as he walked away toward a lady who looked like she was around her 30's. the lady nodded looking over at yoongi.

yoongi stared at hoseok until he felt hands wrap around his body, "oh my god a kitty!" a high pitched squeal escaped the boy whose arms were tightly wrapped around him. "yeah, he's mine." hoseok looked at yoongi, "suga this is taehyung, taehyung this is suga."

taehyung smiled, "i hope yeontan forgives me for this." he mumbled nuzzling into yoongi's fur. "lemme show him to the rest of our crew." yoongi was dragged around the studio where he got introduced to a new model, jungkook. jungkook was annoying (and extremely cute).

"alright boys, let's get started!" the lady hoseok had spoken to earlier shouted. hoseok dragged hoseok into a room, "this is my dressing room, you're gonna stay here and be a good boy." yoongi examined the room, clothing and makeup scattered here and there.

by the time his eyes got back to hoseok, hoseok was completely naked looking for his outfit, "ah! here it is." he took it off the hanger showing yoongi, "isn't it pretty?" yoongi mentally cursed himself for staring at the male for too long later realising he was a cat. fuck it, i can stare for as long as i want.