three ㅡ

AS SOON as yoongi walked in, he wanted to walk out. "welcome!" a lady smiled widely, "yoongi." yoongi jumped at the sound of his name, the fuck? he was going to say something but decided otherwise. the short male walked straight to the white cat before he could say anything the woman spoke up, "that one isn't for sale."

yoongi frowned, "how much for it?" the lady smiled again, "it is worth much more than money, min yoongi." yoongi shrugged a bored expression taking over his soft features, "'kay got any other white cats?" the woman chuckled, "i have a black cat, that's all."

yoongi sighed, "i'll take it." he gave her the money and walked out with the cat who continuously hissed at him. he prayed that seokjin wouldn't get mad because he got a different colour.

yoongi arrived at the huge home of the kim family, "oh damn." was all he managed to say as he got out of his car, his arms wrapped around the cat. he knocked patiently, the door opened to a little girl around ten years old.

"kitty!" she snatched the kitten away from his arms with ease, "who are you?" she narrowed her eyes then her expression softened, "oh! you look like a kitty too!" she jumped up and down while the cat looked like it was about to throw up.

"no, i'm-i'm not a cat." the little girl pouted angrily, "i wish you were a cat," she sighed looking at yoongi dead in the eye, "you can't come back until you're a good kitty." yoongi tilted his head, this girl is wild, he thought.

"goodbye then." she slammed the door in his face. yoongi furrowed his eyebrows but just let the weird little girl be. he opened his car door, as soon as he did so he felt dizzy. he groaned as he sat down in the drivers seat, he rubbed his temples in attempt to calm down.

somehow, he managed to drive home. when he got out his vision began to fog, "shit." he checked his watch 6:07 PM. he got out his keys forcing his body to get inside his home. just when he was about to close the door his body gave up.