Fallin'| Brandon Ingram

Right now meh vibes up ah getting on
Is no regrets if tomorrow never come
Cause this is my time ah letting go
And every second's a blessing from above
Is like a feeling ah cya control

Settling into the waves under the Bahamian Sun Kam basked in the glow of her skin and the curves of her body. After all she'd devoted six hours a week to the gym getting it right under the training of her best friend Maia who was her company for this trip.

Maia was a regular in this country due to her relationship with her Bahamian Beau Dante Kemp. Her friend swore that this was the trip that would mark a transition for them. In short, Maia believed Dante was going to propose and she needed Kam to be there for support when it happened.

Essentially, this made her an epic third wheel but at least she was enjoying an all-expense paid, all-inclusive vacation in paradise.

Fluttering her legs slightly she began to kick back to shore slowly enjoying the way the turquoise waters were massaging her scalp before she turned over and same the rest of the way back. Blue Lagoon Island was a thirty-minute boat ride from downtown Nassau and at least 45 minutes away from the Atlantis resort she was residing in. Her tour guide had advised her that Wednesday would be the best time to come as there would be less crowding and more privacy.

As she came ashore, she couldn't have been more grateful for taking his advice. She ambled to her beach towel and laid back in the sun after adjusting her white biking top.

"At least I'm away from Keith."

She exhaled before she closed her eyes. Kam was fresh out of a two-year relationship with Keith Powers. There was no bad blood but she was beginning to feel suffocated by his social media presence constantly invading her cyber spaces and even worse she didn't like seeing him every time she went to work at BET studios. Her dad had managed to help her snag a productions assistant job which allowed her to work with great actors like Taraji and Denzel Washington as well as shadow producers like Spike Lee and Ryan Coogler.

After performing so well, achieving consecutive dean's list appointments and 4.0 GPAs in her drama and business double major he decided that getting her foot in the door would be the best reward. He was right but the job was exhausting and when combined with her disastrous love life , this trip was what she needed to straighten out her kinks.

Just as she began to flip over she felt a force hit her back side immediately making her yelp and sit up.

"Oh shit, my bad. Are you good?"

A tall slender man was running towards her while she surveyed what the hell had knocked her. Her fingers curled around the Frisbee and despite her shock she smirked at the probability of her being the one it would hit.

"Just my luck." She mumbled beneath her breath as he came nearer.

Standing over her, he cast a big shadow, she'd guess it was at least a 6"9 one and his tall slender build immediately made her identify him as an athlete. Did she care to find out who? Not really.

"I'm sorry I don't know how that happened, are you alright?"

He queried again as she finally made eye contact after travelling the sky scraper that was his body.

"I'm fine." She replied as she stood up and handed him the Frisbee "You only bruised my butt I believe."

The smirk that came onto his face mirrored hers as his eyes travelled down her body quickly , no doubt to check out the damage he made. At least he had the decency to make his ogling fast.