Like You| Lonzo Ball

And every time I think about you (I smile)
When you ride when you call when you come I (ride)
Your love is amazing to me
Can't wait til I see you (I wanna be wit you again)
And every time you're out on the road (I make a trip)
And whenever I'm doing a show (Don't you forget)
That I'm your (main chick)
Who got that (game chick)
One and the (same chick)
The one you can hang with

"Can you stay still!" Dana exclaimed as she pushed Lonzo out of view.

BEEP!

"HEY DIAMONDS! WHAT' S GOOD? IT'S YOUR GIRL DANA AND TODAY I'M JOINED BY A VERY SPECIAL GUEST!" Dana extended her hands to pull her boyfriend into the camera view.

"What you so loud for?" Lonzo chuckled before he grabbed a dorito and chewed it while his girlfriend rolled her eyes at him "They can hear you , damn. Ya'll make her forget what an inside voice is."

"ANYWAY , guys as you can see today my boyfriend is joining us. For those of you that are new to my channel or don't follow sports this is Lonzo and we will be doing the boyfriend/girlfriend tag."

Lonzo nodded giving a winner's smile.

"So we're both athletes so being the naturally competitive people we are , there are stakes to this game" Dana explained , laughing slightly at Lonzo's nodding towards the camera "If Lonzo gets more than 5 questions wrong he has to take me to my favorite seafood restaurant , he hates seafood but it's my favorite so yeah. However if he doesn't then I have to make him , in his words a dinner fit for the "Crowned Prince of Chino Hills.'"

She made sure to insert air quotes while she announced his title , somehow evading him trying to swat her hands down.

"You a hater babe , they already know what it is though."

Lonzo popped another dorito into his mouth he passed Dana her locked phone signaling that they should get started and she positioned her body away from him so he wouldn't cheat.

"Okay When/where did we first meet?"

"Pshh this is easy , okay so we met at Kuzma's 21st birthday party last year. You were by the drinks and asked me if I wanted something and I told you I wanted you."

Dana couldn't help but to laugh at the look Lonzo was giving her. Suddenly her boyfriend turned to the camera.

"Just for reference , she laughed in my face and walked off too so she dubbed me but as we can see now.." He wrapped an arms around Dana before he kissed her head "Your boy always gets what he wants."

"Uh huh , okay Lonzo next question where was our first date and when was our first kiss?"

"Whooo." Lonzo exhaled as he thought while Dana gaped at him.

"You're not serious , Lonzo Ball you've got thirty seconds."

"Dana , dana I got this , shh let me think."

Rolling her eyes Dana began the time "29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21..."

"Our first date was at the Cheesecake Factory , August 1st 2017 and our first kiss was about two weeks after that when I helped you move into your UCLA dorm for your sophomore year."

Dana gave him a side eye while he smiled at her expectantly.

"I know I'm right." He mused and she just smirked before she continued.

"He almost saw his life y'all , anyway Who said I love you first?"

"That's easy , I did , I said it two months into us dating but you were drunk so you fell asleep on me." He chuckled before he stared at her. The way he looked at her made her feel heated , just like that her annoyance at his previous answer attempt went away.