RED

"Are you fucking serious Charles.....10 years and you do this shit! " Evelyn screamed as she continued to find things to throw at her husband.

Red.....that was color for today.....all Evelyn could see,hear and do was red after she caught her husband of 10 years with another women and child at a restaurant living his best life while she was getting off the bus with their child from a doctor appointment that he couldn't go to due to "Late work." She took a picture of him on her phone and sent it to him with a text saying

Make it to the house before i do.

"Evie she is just a client, we were going over some last min stuff for her account, she got her son from school before coming to meet me." He replied as he ducked and dodge at everything that was being thrown at him.

"HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!" She cried out as tears ran down her face grabbing her chest feeling her heart physically break.

"He the same age as Ghenesis." She whispered. 10 years....10 long years she sacrificed her life to this man.

Charles and Evelyn were high school sweet hearts and knew it was love at first sight, but others thought differently due to the fact that Charles came from a rich family, while Evelyn was living with her grandmother who was on disability due to her parents addiction to drugs.

All of Charles family belive she was after his money, but it could been far from the truth, Evelyn wasn't into what Charles could give her, it was the fact that he didn't care what people said, he was going to be with her no matter what and that made her love for him grow . Now being married for 10 years marked today and creating a family of their own, the one day they should celebrate, take an ill turn.

" So the late nights at work and business trips .........was a cover up so you could be with them?" She asked.

No reply.......

" Haha....you son of a bitch." She dry chuckled.

"Look not all of this is on me okay. Now I will own up to the affair and it was mistake, but a least I got something great out of it." He stated.

" Oh really......so her pussy is that good that you forgot about your wife and son!"

"THAT ABOMINATION IS NOT MY SON!"

SLAP!

Charles grab his face as he watched more tears come down his wife face. " How dare you....HE IS YOUR SON...YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD.....NO..NO CHILD OF MINE WILL NEVER BE AN ABOMINATION. HE MIGHT NOT BE HOW YOU WANT HIM TO BE , BUT HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND MY CHILD WILL KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM. THAT I RATHER LET HIM LIVE THE WAY GOD BLESSED HIM, THAN LET HIS BITCH ASS EXCUSE OF A FATHER TELL HIM OTHERWISE." She screamed back.

With that she rushed passed him into the hallway meeting 10 year old Ghenesis standing there with tears in his eyes. Evelyn covered her mouth as she ran to her son holding him close .

"Mamì....did I do something wrong?" He asked softly as he hiccupped through his tears. "No baby....you didn't do anything wrong. Me and Daddy were having a talk and I made him mad and he said things to hurt my feelings....not yours okay."

Ghenesis nodded his head as he couldn't make the words verbally as he continued to cry. "How bout we take trip to get see Auntie...you know she still gotta a bowl of curry with your name on it....how that sound baby." She asked.

He nodded his head again. Anywhere his mother was going, he wanted to go too... especially if he wasn't wanted.....not wanted by your father. His mother instructed him to go in his room and pack a bag. He followed her instructions going in the room letting the adults continue their fight.