Crash

3 weeks later at the club house

It a beautiful Saturday and here I was doing combat training. One of my less favorite things to do, it always left me sore and in a coma for the rest of the day. Good thing today was just a lightweight drill with the punching bag and that was only because Mason was training me.  Usually, its Zeus which I dread. He was like a drill sergeant making me do something over and over again until i got it right.... doesn't matter tho.... nothing ever good enough. It like dealing with Charles all over again.

" Try to put some more weight when you swing with your left." Mason Instructed. I nodded my head doing what I was told. "Good job you're getting better." He complemented. " Don't lie to her." Zeus walked in with a cloud of smoke following him as he smoked. "Fuck you." I rolled my eyes as I continued hitting the bag. " You don't get mad at me cause your ass weak." He says as he passed the blunt to mason. " Yeah, I'm not doing this." I say taking the gloves off. " Put them back on." he says. " No move" I pushed him back as he walked closer to me. "And if i don't."  He says calmly as he took his shirt off. " Zues, I don't have ti-

 I was cut off when he grabbed me turning me around to where my back was touching his chest  due to our height as he locked my arms in-between his. " Imagine being by yourself with no one around and you're up against an enemy who has you bound like this.... what are you gonna do?" I shivered feeling his breath on my neck as his lips grazed my skin. " Zues let go me." I say as i tried to yank from his grasp, but his grip got tighter. He used one of his hands to lock both of my arms behind me while using the other to grab my hair yanking it making me arch my back. " How are you gonna get out of this one.....huh?" I gasped as he grinds into me. " Or what about this one?" He turned me to where we were face to face guiding me towards the table that had money and product on it Sweeping everything off placing me top. " Nigga stop okay i get it." I punched, slapped, scratched anything to get him off of me.... nothing was working.  He forcefully got between my legs pushing me down as he grabbed my arms putting them over my head. 

" Them hits don't phase me, nor is it gonna phase them niggas out there when they get a hold of you and turn you every fucking way but loose. Is that what you want......you want them to use your ass up.... You just gone lay there and take it? " I headbutted him making him let go of my hands which got to swinging to whatever body part i could hit. I couldn't see due to the tears clouding my sight but i didn't care as i continued to swing. Suddenly my wrist was grabbed as i was pull towards him with my face buried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me with a firm grip to keep me in place. " Calm the fuck down" He lowly growled. I used what little strength i had left pushing him off me as i glared at him. "I hate you.... fucking asshole." I bumped shoulders with him as i walked away leaving out the training room. I exhale air i didn't know that i was holding in as i made it to the room that i use when we come up here to work. I shut the door behind me locking it as I go to sit on the bed thinking about what just transpired.