SCORPIO

Monday

Monday

Author POV

Scorpio was up early Monday getting ready for the day as she got Artemis up dressing her. She was mentally going through Ghenesis schedule in their head making sure nobody wouldn't suspect the difference. "There you go babygirl." She says as she finished dressing her. Artemis looked up her confused as if she knew something was wrong. Scorpio just simply smiled picking her up as Artemis gently patted her face. "Auntie Ghen is resting ....so you got me for right now, is that okay?" She asked softly. Artemis smiled brightly taking a strand of Scorpio's hair laying her head on her chest.

"Your so perfect." She cooed as she walked out the bedroom into living room where Zeus was out on balcony area smoking. " Were ready when you are." She says as he looked at her with a blank face. "He too damn fine to be looking so mean." She thought looking at him up and down. He wasn't wearing anything special just a black T-shirt,black and gold letterman jacket, dark blue jeans and all black Jordans with a black beanie. But to Scorpio, just looking at him made her tighten her legs together.

He smoked the last of his blunt and flicked it somewhere off the balcony walking pass her grabbing his keys off the living room table with Scorpio following behind him as they walked downstairs and out the door. She gave Artemis to Zeus as he put her in car seat securing her in. They got in the truck starting it driving down street out the neighborhood.

" We got a job tonight, Charles has us meeting some buyers at his company banquet." He says " Artemis staying at the daycare later than usual?" She asked. " Yeah just gotta pay extra for overnight through the procare app." He says as they pulled up to the Daycare. The teacher came up to the car getting Artemis and saying good bye to them. Ten minutes later they made it to school turning the truck off. They got out going into the main building going their separate ways to their locker.

"Hey diva." Gigi called out as he walked towards her. "hey babes." She greeted as she gave him a side hug. "How was your weekend?" She asked. " It was good, me and dice went to the Art museum downtown, I didn't realize how intellectual he was when it came to art." He cheesed.

I wonder how big his smile would be if he knew dice use human blood in his paintings.

Bitch you bet not!

Oh good morning love....how you feeling?

I feel little better, let me come Forward

No ma'am....you need to rest.

Scorpio please.

I promise to be on my best behavior.

You don't even know the meaning of that.

"Bitch." She mumbled. "What?" Gigi asked. "oh nothing I remember I forgot something back at home." She chuckled. " It seems like the project is coming along." She continued. "Yeah he is a sweet person, he is gone make some girl really lucky one day." He said smiling sadly. "You okay?" She asked rubbing his back. "Yea, I just don't understand why I still have feelings for him. I've been
crushing on him since the 6th grade." He sighed. " Idk maybe it is because he has always been nice to me that makes me attracted to him.

Him being attracted to a murderer is crazy

I swear for God you bet not say anything.

Bitch please me and both know my bite is more dangerous than your bark,plus I already said I'll behave.

"Well I mean you can't help who you have interest in ." Scorpio replied as she switched Ghen's backpack for her binder shutting it back. " Yeah but it sucks when he doesn't have interest in you back." He whined as they made their way down the hall. "You don't know that." She replied. " Ghen sweetie again, I been knowing Elijah since the 6th grade, the man straight and that okay...I can accept him as friend." He smiled softly.

My poor baby is heartbroken.

I should shoot that bitch ass nigga in the face.

I actually agree with you on that one.

"Aye Ghen." A voice called out making them stop and turn to see Donovan walking their way.

Ugh no please walk away, I don't want to talk to him.

Girl calm down I got this.

"Wassup." He smiled. "Did you need something?" She says not giving him a return smile. " Uh .....could I talk to you...in private." He says giving Gigi the death stare. " Um....I'm just let y'all talk, see you in class girl." Gigi rolled his eyes walking away. Scorpio went to follow him when Donovan grabbed her arm. " Where you going? I said I wanted to talk." He asked looking at confused.

"You have exactly 5 seconds to let me go." She warned calmly. She could feel Ghen's anxiety go up the roof which was pissing her off. Ghenesis never confessed, but she was afraid of Donovan. " My bad......why you ain't been answering my calls?" He asked as he let her go. "Cause I didn't want to. Anything else?"

" Yo the fuck is your problem?" He asked getting irritated by how nonchalant she was acting towards him. "Nothing I just don't feel like talking to you.... especially when you got beef with my friends." She says as she crosses her arms across her chest.

Scorpio please just walk away, I don't want to with this.

Your not.....I am, go to sleep.

With that she close Ghen off putting her in the back of their mind. " Man it not like that, I just don't fuck with niggas like him." He stated. " Then you don't fuck with me bye." She says in a deeper. Donovan eyes widen then changed to disgust. " You a boy?.....you tricked me fucking fagget!" He says darkly. " I didn't do shit, you chased after me." She chuckled.

" You laughing, but you just don't how much danger you just put yourself in." Donovan steps up to her closing the gap between them."Is that a threat?. Or a promise?.....show me what you about and I'll show you what danger really means." She replied standing there as she looked the taller up and down. Even though he might look stronger due to their size, Scorpio was gone come on top as always. " Now if you excuse me, I have class.....have a nice day or horrible one....I could care less." With that she kissed his cheek and walked off into class before he could say anything. She knew he was coming back ten times harder after the kissing stunt and she was ready for it.