Boundaries Cross

" So you can have a menstrual cycle and babies like us

  " So you can have a menstrual cycle and babies like us."? Taylor asked as we sat in the cafeteria. " Yeah." I say feeling my face get hot. I know she was curious, but I feel embarrassed asking those types of questions. " Damn that crazy,I know your babies gone have the prettiest eyes." Erin says. "Thank you." I chuckled.

We were at lunch sitting outside chilling and talking until the bell rung. The wasn't anything appealing food wise so I just grab a nutri gran bar.

"Damn you in college classes?, my ass can barely do basic math let alone college shit." Gigi stated as he look at my textbook. "Yeah all my classes  except for gym and social economics." I replied.

How many classes you have all together?"

" Bout 5 and then free period after this." I stated. "Lucky ass, I'm trying to be like you when I grow up." Tay whined making us laugh.

It crazy how the school schedule go so fast here. But I ain't gone lie,  the curriculum and syllabus for my college classes making me have second thoughts about going to actual college. It's the first day and I can honestly say it wasn't so bad. I met some nice people  that I have common with...I think I might like it here.

" Um.....Ghen?" Erin says as they were looking behind me with a scared look on their face. I turn around to see Zeus standing there. " Yes?" I asked feeling awkward.

" We gotta go." He stated. I nodded my head saying bye to the girls and Gigi as I grab my stuff. I followed him out to  the parking lot to the truck. He helped me inside shutting the door and then got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What the hell?" I mumbled as we drove through the woods. We had been driving for the past hour and I was getting nervous after I couldn't see anymore buildings. I wanted to ask questions,but my anxiety got the best of me. We pulled up to this black gate  that had the initials H.O.S on it. Zeus rolled his window down pressing buttons on a black box making the gates open and drove through them. I felt my mouth drop as we drove up to a big ass house.

 I felt my mouth drop as we drove up to a big ass house