°Chapter Two°

SMUT later on

jungkook pov

I slowly start to wake up even though I'd rather stay here in the arms of my hyung snuggled deep into his chest.

I squeeze my eyes shut blocking out the morning sun, hoping to fall back asleep not wanting to wake and not wanting to leave the dorm.

As I'm squeezing my eyes I hear a light chuckle so I quickly open my eyes to be met with Yoongi hyungs eyes looking fondly at me with a slight smile on his face.

"How can you be so cute Kookie." He says causing me to gasp realizing he's been starring at me well I made all those faces. I quickly  hide my face in behind my hands and mumble...

"Hyunggg~ don't stare at me when I sleep you know i look weird when I sleep." I whine as I hear Yoongi moving around and I feel him jump on top of me. As I still had my hands over my face.

"Awe baby~ I won't be seeing you for a whole week shouldn't I be able to see your cute face now?" I hear him ask I can tell that hes ' pouting ' just by his tone of voice.

"Nooo you where staring hyung! I probably looked dumb ughhh you can't look at me when I sleep!!." I whined as I felt his soft lips come in contact with my knuckles.

"Awe," kiss

" Why" kiss

"Not?" Kiss

He's says littering kisses all over my hands and finally using his strength to peel my hands off of my face reveling a red faced me.

I let out giggles as he starts placing kisses all over my face from my nose to my cheeks to my eye brows but not my lips!

I want him to kiss my lips!

So I pout and point at my lips...

"What about here?" I say innocently

He smiles and just as he's slowly leaning down some one barged through the door.

"GET UP LOVE BIRDS- EWWW P.D.A! P.D.A! BLEHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!"  I hear what sounds like Hobi hyung yell as I hear him run off and Yoongi roll his eyes and chuckle before pecking my lips and standing up.

"Stupid brat,  get up baby let's have breakfast with everyone hang a little then I'll bring you to the airport okay?" Yoongi hyung says well he takes his shirt off and starts looking for a new one.

He must have caught me staring at his beautifully hot body because next thing I know he throws his shirt at me and chuckles which lands right on my face giving the sent of Min Yoongi and oh how I loved that sent, the sent of fresh clean detergent and cinnamon.

I giggle out loud at my thought of how his sent explains him perfectly he's soft like the detergent yet rough and firce like cinnamon.

I look up from the shirt and see him walking over to me.

"What are you giggling about bunny?" He says with his gummy smile as I feel a dip in the bed and he sits down by me lifting me up and setting me in his lap.

"You. I'm smiling about you~" I say smiling well looking intensely into his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you bun." He says pulling me closer and I dig my face into his neck inhaling his scent again.

"Me too. Can I call you every day?" I ask still scared of being with new people .

"Yes bun I'm only one call away, now let's go eat." He says pecking my cheek and sitting up causing me to fall off his lap.