°Chapter 7°

Yoongis pov

After talking to Si-Hyuk hyung (for those of you who may not know that's hit man bang)  and telling him what Jungkook had told me and telling him to watch the video, he had agreed he would have to talk to the company about there rude behavior towards Jungkook expecally Jo Se ho.

I  walked out of my room only to find Namjoon and Jin hyung kissing on the couch.

"Yah! It's not like you have a room or anything." I said annoyed.  

I see them quickly pull away from each other well Jin hyung gives me a sly smile.

"It's not like if Jungkook wasn't here you two wouldn't be having sex on the couch." Jin said lauging at his own 'joke' which me and namjoon both ignored.

"Sorry hyung, so how did the call with Si-Hyuk hyung go?"  Namjoon asked hand resting on Jins thigh.

"He said he would talk to the company and tell them what happened and that it's not acceptable." I said plopping down on the chair across from the couch they were on.

"And I'm gonna keep in contact with kook, and if anything else happens I'm flying over there." I said completely serious.

"Woah won't Si-Hyuk get mad?" Jin hyung asked.

"Probably." I said pulling out my phone and smiling when I saw Jungkook.

"He's whipped." Namjoon said.

''No joonie he's been whipped." Jin hyung said as i rolled my eyes and walked away.

-
Jungkook pov

I wake up eyes adjusting to the light as I realize I'm in the same clothes i wore yesterday, I must have fallen asleep in them the night before, and I also noticed I had crusty dried tears across my face.

I yawn as my reach my arm to grab my phone and turn off the obnoxious alarm. I sigh as I stand up in my uncomfortable itchy clothes.

I look at the time and my eyes widden when I realise I need to be out if here in 30 minutes.

I quickly hop in the shower then get changed and rush out of my room without any make up on yet I decided id do that once I got on set.

Once I close and lock the door behind me I start to slow down not wanting to draw attention to me as I walk with my head down.

"Jungkook." I hear someone say be hind me, as I slowly turn around scared of who it might be, but I get happy to see it's Min Suk.

"Hi." I say smiling as he runs up to me.

"Hey jungkook." He says well we start walking to the filming area.

"I heard they have free breakfast!" I say looking up at him making conversation .

"Yeah but you might not wanna eat it because 'we're about to film and you'll look like a pig'." He says mocking Jo Se no from yesterday causing us both to start laughing as we walk into the room where am the cast is.

"For real though jungkook I'm sorry be was such a dick yesterday, that was uncalled for." He said seriously .

"Yeah...it's okay i-" before I could finish i hear the voice of Jo Se ho call my name causing me to slightly panic as he waves me over from his chair.

I gulp as Min Suk wishes me luck, and I nervously walk over.

"Sit down jungkook." He says smirking , as I nervously gulp and sit down .

"Look nothing happened yesterday, right?"  He said with a fake smile. I knew what he was implying and I wanted to yell at him and tell him he's in the wrong, but I just couldn't...all I did was nod and look down.