°Chapter Six°

(I love that ↑^↑)
Jungkook pov

I felt my eyes water as I was quickly walking back to my room with my head down hoping no one would see the tears welling up in my eyes.

It was getting dark which made the fact I was looking down mean I was bound to bump into someone.

I couldn't understand what I had done to get the whole crew to call me a pig and laugh at me,I was just trying to be nice and make them like me. So why do they hate me.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt my petite body run into a much larger body.

*sniff* "S-sorry." I said not even looking up until I hear a familiar voice, the voice I dreaded to hear the most.

"Watch where you fuc- oh it's you No surprise their." Jo se ho hyung said annoyed once he realized it was me.

I kept my head down not wanting him to see me on the verge of tears.

"Yah! Look at your hyung in the eyes show some Damn respect you spoiled idol!" He yelled causing me to jump and start to feel my eyes over flow with tears I tried to hold back.

I slowly look up And make eye contact with him and he... He starts laughing?

"S-sorry s-sir I'll be going t-to my room now." I say quietly and stuttering from my hiccups caused by holding in the tears and the lump in my throat so long.

I now and start to walk till I feel a tight grip around my wrist pull me back.

"Are you fucking crying?" He says laughing causing tears to start falling from my eyes which I quickly wiped away.

"Y-yes h-hyung." I say looking down again .

"I said make eye contact with your hyung!" He yelled causing more tears to fall as I quickly looked up swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Why are you in such a rush you spoiled piece of shit?"

" Uh I wanted t-to go back to my room s-sir. " I say avoiding eye contact.

"Why so you can run to your 6 boyfriends you fucking fagget!" He spits venom I'm his voice.

I feel my heart drop, I really hate that word... Even though what he said wasn't true because I didn't have six boyfriends I still was a 'fag', because I did have one boyfriend.

"Such a pussy, standing here crying like I did something wrong! I'm only stating the facts Jungkook ! Of course we didn't want your shit burgers! Your a fucking idol who has tons of money and you get us cheep food!? How fucking petty of you..." He says stepping closer as tears fall down my face ,

"...no one here likes you, we only pretend because we need you and your 7 year old fan base." He said then backed up.

I felt the lump in my throat become unbearable as all I wanted to do was burst into tears and cry myself to sleep.

"Now I'll be going to ahead and run off to you fag boyfriends, oh and Don't tell anyone about this or you will regret it. " he said and he walked away.

I quickly full on run to my room which luckily wasn't to far and as soon as I put in the key I fall to the ground sobbing like a baby.

"I -I'm s-s-sorry!" I say between sobs to no one in particular .

For the next few minutes I was sobbing rolled up in a ball on the floor so hard that I could hardly breath.

Yoongis pov

I sit at the dinner table quite annoyed that I was basically alone because Jin hyung was all over Namjoon as they cheesily whispered in each others ears and laughed, well I gaged.