°Chapter 8°

Jungkooks pov

Im walking down the halls early in the morning because I wanted to eat breakfast.

It's been a day since I called yoongi yesterday I simply forgot because I was so tired when I got back to my room.

Luckily all Jo Se ho hyung did yesterday was bump shoulders with me a few times so that's good!

I walk in a luckily seeing no sign of him around so I walk to the breakfast table and pick some food to eat.

As I'm eating food I feel someone tap my shoulder and I assume it's Min Suk so I turn around smiling but drop the smile when I see Jo Se ho.

"Why are you eating?" He said annoyed

"Because I was hungry hyung." I said shyly.

"Aren't idols supposed to be skinny?" Was all he saod before walking away.

I frowned and looked down at the donut in my hand and walked over to the trash to throw it away.

After throwing it away I start to walk over to my area to get my make up done, when my body guard walks up to me.

"Hi hyung! Um why are you here it's safe here." I ask him confused.

He slightly chuckles and gose to pat my hair but the hair stylist smacks his hand causing me to laugh.

"Because Si-Hyuk requested I stay by your side any time your not filming to protect you from something other than fan girls." He said glaring at Jo Se ho.

Shit. Did Yoongi hyung tell Si-Hyuk hyung?! No that menas everyone knows.

Dammit I bet they all think I'm a baby now.

"oh..." I said.

After getting ready we filmed for the day and today's filming was in the hot sun and since I hadn't ate anything since luch yesterday I was kinda out of it during shooting and of course Jo Se ho hyung noticed.

I saw him glaring at me as i walked to my car that was to drive us back to our rooms and set, I felt shivers go down my spine when we locked gazes and put my head down to walk into the car.

For some reason it was almost like I felt that he was gonna do something to me whether it was name calling or a little more physical than a shoulder bump, I'm not sure I just feel like I really got on his nerve today.

I just wish I knew what I was doing so wrong. Is all I can think well frowning.

So I as quickly as I can try to walk to my room hoping my body guard will show up and help me but then I remember me making him go take a rest.

Shit

I quicken up my speed now about to enter the hall way when I feel a tight grip on my arm causing me to yelp as I got whipped back.

I turn around and see him, Jo Se ho tightly griping my arm.

"C-can you please let go it h-hurts." I said looking at him untill he scoffed and tightened his grip causing my eyes to slightly water.

"Yah! You better respect me why aren't you calling me hyung?!" He said looking extremely annoyed.

I tried to free my hand but he was so much bigger and stronger than me so I gave up.

"S-sorry hyung." I said looking down.

"Why were you failing so badly today?!''

I didn't respond instead I felt the tears get heavier to where I couldn't blink them away.