°Chapter Four°

Third pov

After a short drive to the airport Jungkook was seated on a private plane next to his manager and body guards for two hours which he spent sleeping because geesh sex is very tiring.

Once he finally arrived at JeJu he was welcomed by a moderate amount of fans who where screaming and taking pictures some even asking why the others didn't come which he just smiled ans waved with a much needed coffee in hand.

He hoped in a black leather seated van as he was driven to the area he would met his fellow cast members and start to film the same day.

Oh how very scared Jungkook was he was basically shaking as he brought his phone out of his pocket after feeling a vibration.

He smiled when he saw who it was.

1 msg from-

My Genius🖤-
Good lucky baby love you so much remember your gonna do just fine dont get to stressed like ik you are rn.❤️

Me-
Love you too hyung and ha me stressed? Nooo pshh I'm perfectly fine!

My Genius🖤-

Mmmkay sure babe, any way igtg practice starts in 30min stay safe babe and don't get to touchy with any one... I will know.

Me-
Ofc not hyung only you, and okay don't over work yourself and Text me tonight!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook frowned sad he was missing practice well his members where working hard and he was sitting on his ass.

He was quickly brought out of his thoughts when his manager told him they had arrived.

Jungkook quickly looked up and saw a group of camra men and staff members touching up the other cast members face.

"Great kook ur the last one to arrive" The boy said to himself and he fixed his hair and jumped out of the car trying to calm himself.

He saw some short lady walk up to him and drag him to the group of other cast members who were all talking and laughing, all of them looked scary to him expect for the other celebrity guest who was the only one around Jungkooks age, Kim Min Suk who was a actor Jungkook always thought was cute well watching.

Of course he didn't want anything with him he was happy with Yoongi.

Jungkook awkwardly stood there as they all laughed at one other older man's joke's.

Until they saw kook and told him to introduce himself and then jungkook tried to made conversation.

After a while of getting to know each other they started to get ready for the shoot well Jungkook and Min Suk got pretty close and Jungkook was happy about that because it made him feel less awkward well Jo Se Ho(that's the bitch burger guy y'all) made me feel timid and shy because of how he always looked at me with bitch face and I wasn't sure what I had done but I already had a plan to fix it! I smiled on how I thought everyone loves free food.

They soon had the count down to start filming as Jungkook got ready to do stuff with his fellow cast mates.

He was sat in a chair getting his last few touch ups as he saw Min Suks manager walk over looking mad.

This made Jungkook shrink in his chair as they older man approached.

"Look bangtan boy I don't want you to hog the whole damn show just because a while bunch of 10 year olds like you, just because you hog all the lines doesn't mean you can hog this... Got it?" He said venom deep in his voice.

"Um well hyung I wasn-" Jungkook started before the manager cut him off.

''I don't care kid okay just don't be a hog." He said before walking away to Min Suk.

Jungkook imidently let the words get to him as he cringed at the thought of taking stuff Away from his hard working hyungs.

It's not like he wanted to!

He never asked to be put in the front he didn't even wanna be here but he was and he couldn't do anything about it.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard someone yell the two minute warning.

Jungkook was quickly brought to the cameras and got prepared to shoot for thousands of fans on his first TV show without his hyungs.

" Thirty seconds!!" Someone yelled as jungkook got ready.

No going back now.

Woooo fun a update with no yoonkook boooo ik but this part will go buy quick bc i don't k ow alot about the show I did research but it didn't help all to much so bare with me.

Also it's ya girls 15th birthday! Yep ha had to get that OTPPPPP on my birthday!

Also wattpad deleted half the chapter and I was pissed so it may seem rushed

Love yall PEACE!!

-t.e.c.