°Chapteter 10°

Epilogue

Third pov

They where finally on their way back home, they could already hear the screams of the fans waiting for Jungkook in the airport, but since they couldn't let anyone know yoongi was also with Jungkook he was supposed to be at home not with his boyfriend so they had to let kook go alone well he took another plane.

"Hyunggg why can't you come with me?" Jungkook asked pouting well hugging his hyung tightly.

"Jesus kook your to strong let go." Yoongi said.

They where in the limo with black tinted windows they could gear the screams ng from the fans.

"You know it's not to bad we all know if I was on the same plan as you I wouldn't be able to sleep." Yoongi said earning a slap from Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said looking offended.

''I'm kidding baby." Yoongi said placing a small kiss on Jungkooks head that was resting on his chest.

"Kinda."

"Okay guys it's time to go jungkook." Our manager said.

"Bye hyungie see you tonight." Jungkook said pecking the olders lips but just as be was pulling away yoongi grabbed his small waist and pulled him close and attached his lips to Jungkooks.

The olders small lips went against the youngers plump ones. Moving his lips up and down with the other's.

Jungkook pulled away smiling a string of salvia connecting them.

"Love you baby be safe."

-
After the plane ride Jungkook had finally arrived back home.

Yoongi would arrive about a hour after.

He opened the door and was about to yell 'im home' but jimin and Taehyung must have a 6th kookie sense because as soon as the door closed he was tackled to the ground.

"KOOKIE OUR BABY KOOKIE IS BACK!!" He heard Taehyung yell well he and jimin hugged him so tightly he thought he was gonna die.

"C-cant breath." He squealed out.

"Let the poor boy go." Jin said walking into the room with Namjoons arm wrapped around his waist.

Jimin and Taehyung got off well jungkook stood up brushing invisible dirt off his clothes.

Only to be hugged roughly by Hoseok.

"Jungkookie! I missed you!" He said well Jungkook hugged back.

"I missed you guys too!" Jungkook said hugging back.

Next he ran over to the Namjin couple and hugged them.

"I'm sorry that happened to you kookie." He heard Namjoon say.

"It's okay hyungs don't worry." The youngest said smiling, just happy to be home where he felt safe.

About an hour later they where all sitting in the living room talking about random stuff and laughing.