CHAPTER 6: SLEEPING OVER

The girls had now spent a few hours watching some American Horror Story (Coven bc it's the best one), when Elena noticed the time. "Oh damn, it's already 8? Wow," she said with a small giggle as she stood up stretching slightly. "Oh wow, yeah it is," Kate replied as she too stood up stretching. "Y-yeah, I should, I should probably get going then I guess," Elena stuttered out awkwardly as she rubbed the back of her neck, looking hopefully at Kate who immediately interjected. "No! I-I mean no, no you should stay, it's late," she said sheepishly hoping the other girl would accept her offer. Elena's eyes lit up slightly at her words before she replied with, "I'd love that, i-if it's not too much trouble?" Kate thought this was cute and smiled slightly before assuring her it was definitely not too much trouble.

"Let's grab you some clothes so you're not in your skinny jeans all night shall we?" Kate asked as she lead the other girl towards her room. "Ooo nice room love, it's so...you," Elena spoke as they entered, "that's a good thing I hope?" Kate questioned over her shoulder as she went into her closet. Elena laughed slightly at this, "of course, of course." Kate emerged from the closet with two pairs of sweats and two baggy tees, one with the signature 'CK' for Calvin Klein on the front and one with a rainbow on the upper left breast. She held up the two, silently asking Elena which one she wanted to wear, she chuckled and took the rainbow one.

"So, um, I have a spare bathroom you can shower in while I shower in mine or you can wait and shower in here if you'd like?" Kate asked the blonde girl in front of her. "I'll go in the other, point me the way, babe," Elena replied with a small wink. "S-sure, it's this way," Kate spoke as she lead the British girl to the other bathroom. "Thanks," Elena cheered out as she walked through the room to the bathroom all the while, Kate just stared, admiring her curvaceous body as she walked. "Damn," she muttered out under her breath, Elena however, she heard as she closed the door with a smirk on her lips.

Walking out of her bathroom, Kate didn't expect Elena to be sitting on her bed, so when she saw her there she was startled. Elena hadn't noticed Kate was out yet, so she sat there unaware of the girl against the doorframe admiring her heavenly beauty. Admiring the way her slightly wet hair fell gracefully over shoulders of the way her lips parted slightly as she smiled down at a sleeping Luna or even the way that she still looked like a model even in a baggy tee and sweats. Kate shook her head slightly, not really knowing where these thoughts were coming from, and cleared her throat to gather Elena's attention. "Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you were there," Elena apologised, shocked, with a small smile on her lips.

Kate walked in and sat down next to her pup, that rested her head now on her leg. "So, I noticed that there's only the one bed in your house?" Elena brought up the question that was on her mind since she accepted Kate's offer to stay over. "Oh, I-uh, yeah, yeah. I can, I can take the couch if you'd like and you can take my bed?" She spoke quietly, tripping over her words as she did. "God no!" Elena quickly said, "I can't make you do that, come one, we can just share the bed." At this, Kate felt that now familiar feeling course through her once again, before she nodded her head and moved to the other side of the bed to get in. Elena followed suit, climbing in on the side they were previously both seated on. Kate rolled over turning off the lamp before rolling back to face Elena, Luna now laying comfortably between the two. She could only just make out Elena's beautiful features in front of her in this dim light, her eyes followed her lips as they parted to release a breath. Her eyes snapped back up to the girls as soon as she realised what she was doing, just to see the beautiful brown eyes already gazing back at her. Kate's mouth went dry suddenly and she cleared her throat before turning onto her back and releasing a breath she wasn't aware she was holding. "You ok?" Elena questioned quietly, "hm? Oh, yeah, just tired is all," she replied just as quietly. The blonde girl smiled at this, "well, we better get some sleep then, goodnight Kat," at the new nickname, Kate turned her head slightly, "Kat?" She questioned, confused. "Yep, it's stuck with you now, babe," Elena replied in an amused tone, "well then, El is now yours, goodnight," Kate replied with the same tone before the two both rolled over, smiling to themselves thinking the same thing before falling into a peaceful sleep. 'God, this girl is amazing.'