CHAPTER 7: "BABE"

Opening her eyes slowly, the soft sunlight shining through a small crack in the curtains met her. Kat has her head rested against something soft. Realising that she was in fact laying on Elena's chest she tries to move but is stopped by an arm draped over her back. Not wanting to wake the blonde beauty, she sighs before lightly running her hand along the girl beneath her trying to memorise the feeling before it was gone. "Kat, love, enjoy what you feel?" She hears a cocky, but raspy British voice question, and she can practically hear the smirk she's wearing. This makes Kat jump slightly getting off El, not knowing the girl beneath her was awake. "Oh, sorry, I-um..." she trailed off stuttering, "it's ok, I'm kidding," El replied just as cockily. Kat sat up wiping her eyes and re-adjusting her shirt, "I didn't know you were awake," she said still in her sleepy voice, yawning quietly. "I've been awake this whole time babe," El announced with a wink before hopping out of bed, Kat became slightly flustered at both the fact that she'd been caught admiring her and the fact that somehow El's pants had come off between the time of them going to sleep and waking up. El spun around quickly, catching Kat staring directly at her butt, clearing her throat she flirtatiously said, "my eyes are up here hun," with a wink before leaving the room. Somehow Kat's face had become even more red and flustered after this.

Following the blonde girl out, Kat went to the kitchen and gave Luna some food before turning to El and asking, "So, do you want something to eat now or on the way to school?" El quickly swallowed her water, "hm? Oh um I think on the way would be nice." Kat smiled, "ok, sweet, let's get dressed and then we'll head off yeah?" El followed along with Kat into her closet once again. Kat came out with two pairs of black skinny jeans, though she wasn't too sure they would fit El's curvy body in the best way possible. She threw a pair at the girl with a chuckle before once again holding up two tees, a faded navy one with the nasa logo and a white one with 'girls' written across the front. El just raised her brow, which sent the familiar feeling through Kat once again, "girls?" She questioned quizzically with a small smirk. "Mhm..." Kat replied trailing off as she looked at the tee not sure why she even had it. "I'll take that one babe," El said with a small chuckle as she walked by Kat towards her bathroom to get changed.

Kat was getting changed, pulling her tee over her head as El walked out, biting her lip as she leant against the doorframe. Kat spun around to grab her nasa shirt and gasped slightly as she noticed El standing there, staring at her with her bottom lip between her teeth. She immediately became flustered and quickly pulled the shirt on before spinning back to face the bed. "Don't worry, babe, you look perfect," El whispered to her as she left the room again, this time with more of a sway of her hips hoping Kat would notice, which she did, she also noticed that the skinny jeans fit her perfectly. Kat grabbed her keys and the two headed out after saying goodbye to Luna.

The two arrived at school, meeting up with their friends before class, they received a few odd looks from Monica and Nicole as they've seen Kat in the tee El was wearing many times before. "Nik and I have to go to Dance early, see you in second babe," El said with a wink to Kat before the two left. Kat turned back to the remaining two girls whom were giving her a confused and surprised look. "What?" Kat asked as she continued drinking her hot chocolate she'd gotten on the way. The two girls just laughed at their confused best friend's face, "so freaking oblivious," they said together, shaking their heads as the bell went signalling it was time for their Art class.