···Chapter Four···

I got out of the car and walked into Tony's penthouse. Even though I would prefer to stay in the tower, they are in the process of moving everything, so in order for me not to be in the way, Tony recommended we move into the Penthouse.

    I'm not really complaining, I mean, it doesn't have any security breeches, and it has a lot of rooms and a great view. It's just... It gets lonely. Vision is off visiting Wanda, Tony is at his stupid business trip, that leaves me and Pepper here alone, Tony won't even let me invite MJ over because he claims that we would 'break something' or 'touch something we aren't supposed to' but I just think that that's Pepper talking because Tony had no problem with me bringing MJ to the Tower when I was younger.

    I walked up the stairs and to my bedroom. I set my bag down by the door and closed it, before walking to my bed and falling down onto it in exhaustion, burying my face into my pillow.

    "How was school, Miss Banner?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked.

    "Horrible..." I muttered, my voice being muffled by the pillow.

    "What happened?" the AI asked. I rolled over and looked at the ceiling.

    "F.R.I.D.A.Y.... Do you think I've disappointed my dad?" I asked.

    "How could you disappoint him? You're intellect is basically Dr. Banner's and Mr. Stark's combined, you're a great person and a great hero. I don't see how you could disappoint him." she explained.

    "Yeah, I guess..." I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone and began to text Natasha.

(Y/n) 👻

Hey, Nat, could you have Steve call me sometime later today? I really need to talk to him, but he won't answer my texts... Could you maybe threaten him a bit? Lol. Thanks 💕

    "So... F.R.I.D.A.Y, I need to take my mind off of the events of today... Any crimes going on in the city?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

    "Uhh... Well, Spider-man has attempted to stop a car thief, but it turns out that the thief was just the owner." she said, causing me to chuckle. "There actually is a robbery in progress, down by a small deli."

    "Really?" I asked getting off of my bed and grabbing my suit, and suiting up as Steve would say.

    "Yes. They seem to have advanced weapons, not on the level of S.H.I.E.L.D's but more like Alien technology." she informed as I put on my mask. "I don't think that you should go out there, (Y/n)."

    "I'm a hero, F.R.I.D.A.Y., it's what I do." I said putting my guns into my holsters. "If it makes you feel better, I will try not to cause too much damage... And I will make sure civilians are safe before I do anything drastic."

    "Okay, if anything bad happens-"

    "I know, press the S.O.S. button on my hip (the circle on the leather pants). And you'll send a suit to help." I said opening my window. "If Pepper comes to 'check up on me' tell her I'm asleep or something." I said looping out the window.

    "Be careful, (Y/n)." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said.

    I nodded. "Careful is my middle name." I said as I sat on the windowsill.

    "My files say that Avril is your middle name."

    I rolled my eyes. "It's a figure of speech, F.R.I.D.A.Y.. You're just as bad as Thor," I joked as I pushed myself off of the windowsill and tucked and rolled into a standing position. I ran down the driveway and glanced at my phone as F.R.I.D.A.Y. sent me directions to the bank. I just hope I got there in time.