Chapter 4

"Well, uh.." You say. "C'mon! I won't tell anyone." Elijah says. "Fine... Denis.." You confess. "Nice." Elijah says. "NO ONE COME UP HERE! I'M GOING TO GO LIVE!" Denis yells from upstairs. "Live?" You perk up. "No, no, not this time." Elijah grabs you. You manage to get out. You run upstairs with Elijah behind you. "HI LIVE PEEPS!" You say. "I tried my best, Denis.." Elijah says as he shrugs. "Sorry to interrupt the live stream!" Elijah says as he waves to the camera. As Elijah drags you down the stairs, you hear Denis explain who you are. "Ok.. if you want to live with us, you have to be good!!" Elijah says. "I know, I know.. but I'm excited!" You say. "Yeah, most fans are." Corl says as he walks by. "I hope my mom doesn't figure out I'm here." You say. "I promise you, if she comes here... we will protect you." Elijah says. You smile. "I know.. b-but..." You start crying. Elijah sits next to you and hugs you. Sub walks by. "What's the matter?" Sub asks as he sits next to you. "Come here." Sub brings you to his room. "Are you ok?" Sub asks. "Uh, y-yeah." You wipe a tear from your eye. Sub hugs you. You feel this sensation through your body. "Do you feel better?" Sub asks you. "Yeah." You say. "Now, why where you crying?" Sub asks. "Cause.. if my mom comes here..." You say. "What's wrong with your mom?" Sub asks. "She, uh, abuses me.. and is very strict." You say. "Where is your address.. NOW." Sub says. "Ok, ok, blah blah address." You say. Sub pulls you down stairs. "Guys, come here." Sub says. Everyone gathers around Sub. "We are going to Y/N's house." Sub explains. "Why?" Everyone asks. "Just come." Sub says.

What It's Like To Live With The Pals (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें