Chapter 14

Your welcome, @Pizza101com and @HeyitsBurn !

You have a quick breakfast and you get in the car. The school you go to is big. You are in Middle School. There are tons of kids talking near the front door of the school. Corl walks you down to the front door. A kid about your age runs up to Corl with a big smile on her face. "Oh my god, Corl, I'm such a big fan!" She says. "Oh! Cool!" He says. The Pals are really good at talking to their fans. "Can I take a selfie?" She asks. "Sure!" Corl says. They take the selfie and the girl looks at you. She notices the 'I <3 Cats' shirt you are wearing. She smiles at you. "Hi.." You shyly say. "Hi! My names Pizza." (Yw, Pizza!) "Well, I better get going." Corl says. "So nice to meet a fan!" He says as he walks off, hands in his pockets. "My name is Y/N." You say. "So, is Braden.." She trails off. "Oh, uh, long story. My mom abused me and so did my brother. I was doing a test one day to see who I was related to. And guess what it said? It said Elijah Best!" You say. Pizza smiles and covers her mouth in surprise. "Really?!" She asks. "Yup! And then I was able to find their house, which was right down the block from me, and now I live with The Pals!" You say. "Okay, I'm not sure I believe you." Pizza says, laughing. "You have a good reason not to." You say, laughing too.

BRRRRRRRIINGGG

"Oh, that's the bell. I guess we should get to class." Pizza says. "Okay!" You say. You and she go through all the classes and surprisingly, you both have the same classes! Well, except for L.A.

Time Skip to Lunch (Sorry, I'm lazy xD)

You and Pizza sit at a purple table at lunch. A kid sits next to Pizza. "Hi, Pizza." She says. The girl looks at you. "Who is she?" She asks, pointing to you. "Oh! This is Y/N." Pizza says. "And, Y/N, this is my sister, Burn (Yw, Burn!)." Pizza says. "Hi, Burn!" You greet her. "Hi!" She greets you back. You, Pizza and Burn talk for awhile about The Pals and other stuff. "So, guys, who is your crush in The Pals?" You ask, evilly. They both chuckle. "Well..." Pizza says, blushing. "Mine is... Ethan.." Burn says. "oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" You say. "Mine is... Subarino!" Pizza says. "oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" you say, again. "Mine is... Denis!" You say. "Cool!!" They say. "Do you guys want to come over to my house later?" You ask. "Sure!" Pizza and Burn say at the same time. "Okay! You guys get to meet The PAAALSS!" You say. "Is Ethan there?" Burn asks. "Yup!" You say. You see Burn blush as she smiles. After school, you walk out of the building with Pizza and Burn. You look for Corl's car. You find it and run over with them. "Corl, Pizza and Burn are gonna come over!" You say. "Oh, okay." He says. You hear Burn scream slightly. "I can't believe this is happening!" Pizza says, bouncing up and down. "I know, right!?" Burn says. "You guys also get to see Sub's faaace!!" You say. Pizza and Burn looks at you like your crazy. "REALLY!?!!" Burn says. "Yup!" You say. "YAAS!" Pizza says. 

(This took me forever, btw xD)