Chapter 22

~MASSIVE Time-Skip!~

Y/N POV

"Rainpaw, you will now be known as Rainclaw. Wolfpaw, you will now be known as Wolfeye. Foxpaw, you will now be known as Foxflame. Maplepaw, you will now be known as Maplestorm. Lavapaw, you will now be known as Lavarock. Pebblepaw, you will now be known as Pebblewood. Lightpaw, you will now be known as Lightcloud (Hope you're okay with that name.). And finally, Hazelpaw, you will now be known as Hazelblaze." Sub names. "Now, to name the apprentices," Sub says. "Briarkit, you will now be known as Briarpaw and Rainclaw's apprentice," Briarpaw trots up to Corl touching noses. 

Sub names the kits and gives them their mentors. I have Midnightpaw. Elijah and Ethan are sharing Breezepaw and Rainpaw. Sandra and Alex have Streampaw. Lastly, Denis has Leopardpaw. I go to the warriors den. Elijah walks in and sits next to me. "Hey, Foxflame." I say smirking. "Shut up!" Elijah laughs. "Hey, your name is so much cooler than mine!" I say. Corl walks in to the den. "I'm glad I got Briarpaw. She is going to be easy to mentor." Corl says. "Midnightpaw will be easy, too. She is just like her sister." I say sharing tongues with Elijah. Alex pushes his way into the den. "Wolfeye is here!" Alex says lifting his chin up and closing his eyes. I chuckle. He trots next to me. Ethan and Sandra bound in the den. "ELI! wE sHaRiNg ApReNtiCeS!" Ethan says. "YEP!" Elijah says. Sandra rolls her eyes and says, "You guys are so childish." She smiles. 

Short chapter.... YEP I'M GETTING WRITERS BLOCK.

Bye bye, peepo's!

-Abby