Chapter 23

IM BACK BABY! But this will probably be updated VERY slowly, now. Like, once a month at the most. So, yeah! Enjoy!!

Y/N POV

"Briarpaw, you will now be known as Briarleaf. Rainpaw, you will now be known as Rainstrike. Leopardpaw, you will now be known as Leopardstripe. Streampaw, you will now be known as Streamlily. Breezepaw, you will now be known as Breezesun. Midnightpaw, you will now be known as Midnightpool." Sub announces. Everyone cheers.

I walk in the medicine cat den. "Hey, Denis, don't you think we should be leaving Cat World now?" He's staring in space. After a while he responds. "No." "But, why..?" I ask. "I got a sign from StarClan.." He whispers. "Get Leopardstripe, please." I nod and push my way out of the den. "Leopardstripe, De- Er.. Tealpelt needs you." The she-cat nods at me. I sit down and groom myself. Sandra trots up to me, and we share tongues. "I heard Denis got a message from StarClan?" Wow, gossip spreads like wild fire in a forest here! "Yeah." As if on cue, Denis trots our of his den and heads for Sub's den. Sandra glances at him. "I wonder if he's gonna tell Sub."

Sub walks out onto to Tall Rock for a clan meeting. "Tealpelt has gotten a sign from StarClan saying, "Teeth will enclose, and three young warriors will save." Confused murmurs are heard around. Sub shushes them. "Tealpelt and Leopardstripe can only wait for this message to unfold."

A few day pass, then weeks, then moons, then seasons. No sign of the prophecy. Until today. I'm woken up by loud screaming and I'm on alert immediately. Ear piecing shrieks sound outside. "The wolves!" I run out of the den and lunge for the nearest wolf I see. It screams in agony as I rip its neck. It flips around and claws my ear, as well as my front right paw. I go for its belly, but it's too fast. This might be the end.. The wolf lunges for me, but gets clawed by... Alex? "Go! GO!" He screams. I run fast but there are too many wolves. Oh no! They stop fighting, but they capture all the cats that were in battle. I run to the exit, and here pawsteps behind me. Oh god, they're following me! "Y/N! It's Denis!" I look back, and it sure is. With Leopardstripe. Denis has some herbs in his mouth. "Oh, that's a bad bite.." he examines my ear, while Leopardstripe looks at my paw. She puts some cobwebs on it. I nod a thank you. Denis puts some herbs on my ear, along with some cobwebs. "I should come with you, Y/N. We need to get help from other clans." I stop, considering this. My brain is telling me no. I get a vision of The Wolves at every clan camp, torturing them. "No, Denis, we can't."

"Denis, trust me. We need to go find Sam and Jent." Leopardstripe stops, almost like she's getting a message from StarClan. "Tealpelt, she's right. The clans have been torn apart by The Wolves, also." Denis looks bewildered, but agrees in the end.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye bye, peepo's!

-Abby