Connor

"Chloe Price, why am I not surprise" Lit. Hank called the girl blue haired teen, "hey Mr. Anderson, nothing to see... just playful teen games" "uh huh, what are you doing this time?" "This chick push me over!" "Only cause you were picking on Warren, you little brat!!" "come on Chloe.. he isn't worth it..." "shut it, Max!" I looked over to the other teens, a girl with a poloroid camera and a boy with a black eye. "Alright... alright... just keep moving, I don't want to call your parents" Lit. Hank told each of them a warning this time, and before the Presscott child left, he have a flip of finger to tge girl, vice versa. "Thanks Hank--" "don't 'thanks Hank' me little lady... you're lucky it wasn't David who found you" "yea like douche Dad will go on our side" "leave him alone, alright kid?" "Whatever" the girl hair girl walked off, the others thanked Lit. Hank. "Thank you Lit. Anderson" "yea thanks" "yea... yea, you need a ride back to the dorms, Max? Warren?" "Were good" they kept talking , and the blue haired one came up to me. "Who are you?" "I'm officer Connor Johnson, may I know who you are?" "Careful Connor... that troublesome kid's name is Chloe Price" "I can introduce myself... especially to the fox like this" I blushed, as Hank introduce to the other teens. "Chloe, stop being a flirt" "relax Maxine, just making new friends" I was about to speak when Hank spoke first, "alright Chloe, get moving" "see ya around Hank" "hopefully not." All the teens went on to whatever it is that they do, and Hank spoke out, "that was Chloe Price, a regular troublesome kid" "I see... I think you mention about her and her friends... I also believe you have me read some files to know more of those daily kids going to the station, how North would say it 'Daily teeen trouble'" heh... yeah" we walked back to the parlor. "Should we keep on eye on her?" "Not as much, she maybe piss off but I would rather watch out for that Presscott kid" "sir?" Hank looked at me, "a kid like that... with family who runs alot of these stores tends to overthink power Connor" I nodded and wanted to ask more, but Alice ran up and hugged me, "are you okay?!" "I'm okay Alice" I said and looked at Kara, running up to us, "I'm sorry, she was watching you very carefully" Kara then whispered close, "she thought those kids would harm you guys" 'she was thinking of me? Aww, sweet girl' I thought as I told Alice that Hank and I are okay. As the day goes by, we offered the girls a ride, and drove them home. Kara, holding onto a sleepy Alice, got out of the car and thanked and waved a goodbye to us. She walked up to the entrance door, struggling to open it. "Ahem... I think you should help her Connor" Hank lightly push me out of the car as I nodded to his statement. I grabbed the keys that Kara dropped and help her open the door. "Oh!... thank you Connor" she said as she showed a beautiful smile, "you're welcome... umm I hope... I get to see you around..." I struggle to speak and gave my best smile. "Sure... I would like to see you around as well" we wave each a goodbye once and watched her close the door. I felt my heart beating and skipping around as I walked back to the car. As i went inside, I see Lit. Hank texting someone. "Who are you texting to?" "Oh just North" "is it urgent?" Nah, just texting something to her... come on, I'm driving you home." He then drove me home and told me to get the shot which I have no idea what he meant.