Lauren

"Just text him Kara!" I told Kara as she giving wine to me and her. "No Laur! Besides, Connor is a very business policeman" "yet you look like a tomato when you mention him" she just glared at me. "I haven't even know much about Connor... we only see each other a few times!" "Just do it!" I told her, and I give her phone to her. "Huh.... fine" she texted away and showed me her message. "Why bring Alice?" "My first priority will always be Alice" she smiled at me, I ignored her and continuing to watch the TV. "Hey, isn't that the professor in Black Well Academy?" Kara pointed out in the TV. "We are here with one of the Professors in BWA, Mark Jefferson, known as one of the famous youngest photographers. Now reaching one of the most artistic schools, finding one students with such artistic skills, and to bring their art to Seattle... can you tell us on what are your next plan after this?" "I'm not sure for now, you cannot rush an artist. I'am excited to get to know these fine students" the news ended the man and went to retrun to the anchors. "Huh... a very handsome man" I commented, "Lauren!" "What? He is too handsome to be a teacher" "Lauren please, I bet you are much more older than him" "How dare you! I might be a little older than him, not 'much more.'" It was the time then that Kara went to get Alice, and left me with my place. It was quiet, too quiet; I miss my son... recalling the origami killer... just killing him... not caring about how I felt.... coming near... making care for him. I drank my hidden stash away, 'one day... once you are out of that jail Shelby... you die infront of me... make you lookmat me how I felt how you destroyed everything from me' I thought as I drank and looked at my drawers filled with pictures of my son and my gun.