North

*Ding* I looked up to see a message from my phone; it is a picture send by Hank. "What?!" "What happen?" Markus came out of his crafteoom. "Markus! Look! Look!" I gave my phone to him and pointed at the picture. It was Connor holdong a door for a woman. "Could this be a girlfriend?! Maybe it's courting?!" I told Markus that Hank was the one picturing, and he just smiled and just nodded. We sat down and talked for a while before he goes back to painting again. I love moments like this with him it reminded me how I fell for Markus the moment he was tutoring me at the academy back then. He was a dork, clumsy everytime I see him; tagging along Connor. "What are you looking at?" Markus spoke without even looking back at me, "how are you sure it was me?" "because you're the only person here, beside myself, sitting in my craftroom" he place his stuff down and sat next to me. "Just remembering a moment in my life" I hugged him on the side, "oh really? What is it?" "Oh nothin, just you and I... like this" I kiss his cheek, "well arent you flirty tonight" he smirked and I just smacked him with a pillow, "well how about you take a look of my picture I made" "why?" "Just trust me" I shrugged and got up. I scan the painting very carefully; the background has a very light and feiry of red and black, the main of the picture has a woman showing her hand with a beautiful ring... wait "Markus... is that me?" I turn to see him bending dow to one knee and holding out a ring.. the same ring from the picture. "Markus.." "North... there is no one for me except for you. Back at the academy, everytime were at the same room, I act like a mess, and I kept glancong at you everytime you laugh, you answer and well everytime you look beautiful to me" I held my hand, and spoke some, "and now everytime like this... our life right now... I can't imagine anyone who can live with me besides you.... so.. North Montoya... will you marry--" I kiss him before he could finish that question, "Yes!!! Yes!!! You big idiot!!" He place the ring on my finger and we held each other as long as the night lasted.