Connor

I sat on my desk watching the clock ticking and ticking; hearing everything around HQ. I see Lit. Hank talking to North and Markus in the lounge, while I sat and waited for my break "Hey Connor!" I wonder if I should bring flowers "Connor" or is it just being too formal? "CONNOR!" A voice ringing in my ears was North and Lit. Hank standing beside her. "Jesus Connor...I have been calling your name two times" Lit. Hank said as he thank North for 'helping out'. "I'm sorry sir" I apologize, as I was rubbing my ear to feel better, "Well... I was going to say it's your break now" Lit. Hank sat down as he said it and drink coffee. I smiled and place my stuff inside my desk, "what got you so happy?.... Oh wait, your lil' date is today" he smiled as he smirked, which I defended myself, "it is not a date sir... it is a simply get together" "uh huh... just be back at 1" I nodded and headed. As I exited, I notice an FBI agent, Mr. Norman talkng to the chief, looking serious and.... cautious. "Good luck woth your date Connor" North yelled and made kissing faces, as Markus tried to stop her "real mature Montoya!" I commented as I walked my way to the park, little less people today; the skies were cloudy, yet very bright today.  I see people walking by and playing around, then I see this ray of sunshine smiling at me with a beautiful little girl playing beside her. "Hello Connor!" I smiled as I walk up to her, "hello you two" I wave to Alice, ans made her look at the books I thought she would like. "Thank you" Alice said and shyly smiled at me, "you're welcome" "thank you Connor you shouldn't have..." Kara spoke and signal me to sit down next to her and letting Alice read her book sitting on the grass. "It's no trouble" I smiled at her and gave a chocolate box. We talked for a while and got snacks for us, especially Alice. "I was meaning to ask" I said nervously as she looked at me with such wonderous eyes, "what are you're plans so far?" She smiled as she replied, "I'll be working as a waitress down main street... it's near Alice's school... it doesnt pay as much like a business wan but atleast pays." I nodded and began to ask in such weakened voice, "are there plans for you to date?" She looked at me, "I mean I'm just wondering--- it's okay if there isn't... but if there is... I would you.. I mean would like to... that is" I said as I kept rambling on, afraid to even look at her. Then after a few seconds she spoke, "Connor" I looked at her as she smiled like an angel, "would you like to have dinner with me on Sunday? You know just me and you"  she is asking me out... as in right now. My heart felt like it was in the sky and racing to the top, and I could say was "Yes!! Sure!! I would love... I mean like that very much!!" In such a screeching voice and she just smiled at me. I was going back to the office, but without dropping the girls off to their apartment; Kara and I plan the date for Sunday, then I went ahead, saying  bye to Kara. I drove back to HQ, I felt happiness in my stomach as I reached to my desk. "What's that look for Connor?" Markus asked as he place papers on my table, and i just replied, "oh nothin~ just got a date on Sunday" He smiled at me and patted my back,  "really man?! Congrats man!" "Thanks Markus!" I smiled as he was about walked back, turn and said, "who asked first?" He grinned, and I just gave him the 'shut-up' look. "Classic Connor!" Markus patted my back again and laugh, "just shut up Markus..."