Connor

"AAHHH!" The scream of every female officer was the only I hear in station today. "Lit. Hank, can we please go out of the station?" I said to Hank who drank his and nodded his head, "yeah, I can't stand the screaming" we were about to walked until I felt two hands holding me down to my chair. "Connor you have some explaining to do~" North, holding up her phone in front of me, said and I notice there was a picture. It was me and Kara! "Where did you get that?!" I looked at North and Markus, then I realized, "Lit. Hank!" But he walked away to get some water. "Now Connor we aren't here to tease" Markus said but North interfered, "speak for yourself" I knew I had to tell them about it, or Nortg will find some way to it out from me. "Connor! Let's go!" Lit. Hank called just intime and I dashed away from the two lovebirds, "hey Connor!!" "I'll talk to you guys later!" I walked to Lit. Hank as fast I can and we headed out.
"I can't believe you would send that to her, Sir!" I said as Lit. Hank drove around the city. "You know I can't understand technology Connor... my phone must have accidently pictured on its own" he said as smiled to what I said next, "And it 'accidently' pictured in that direction?" "Hmm" Lit. Hank didn't saying anything much and just drove over to the Blackwell Academy. "Lit. Hank, why are we here?" "Should really read more of this school... this place has all the delinquents and knowing Price and Presscott... best to stick around" as we waited in the car, I decided to grab some food for Lit. Hank and I, then I notice the teens last time. I went back and asked about the teens to Lit. Hank, "well you already talked to Chloe Price and Max Caulfield already... the other two were Warren Graham and Rachel Amber" he continued talkng as he drank his coffee. "there good kids... well Max and Warren are... Chloe and Rachel likes to go concert and all kinds of troubles especially Chloe... but like I said good kids" "how about that Presscott boy?" "The rich kid? Ever since I known about the Presscott boy... he got picked on cause of his pricky Dad... but..." "but? Sir?" "Well... now became a rich and bully prick.... things... change for him" I nodded, before I could asked any further questions, we saw Chloe Price, parking her car. She then notice our car and ran up to the window of Lit. Hank, "hey Hank, what's up?" "Making sure you aren't out of trouble again... and aren't you expelled?" "Well let's just say I got one last chance" she said as she winked and was about to smoke but Lit. Hank grab it away from her. "Hey!" "Remember you got last chance" they both smirked and he continued speaking, "now go back to your girlfriend" then she did, she went to the Rachel girl. *RING* my phone rang, and it was Kara, "woah... getting her number, and you said to keep it professional" Lit. Hank said as he ate his sandwich, and I told it is, "it is Lit. Hank, if ever she needs a police... she has one" "hmm that's why police has an EASY contact number, you know '911'" I ignored him as I read the message. 'Hello Connor, I was wonder if you would like to come to the park this Saturday with Alice and I?' "What?" I spoke out and blushed, then Lit. Hank read it with me, "woah, not bad Connor... say yes" "b-but Lit. Hank... I mean" "relax Connor, your break this Saturdays, you can go or not" I thought about and I send Kara a rext saying yes and the plan schedule. "Don't tell North" "no promises."