Important Information

Hello to all of you! Before you proceed, I want to make some things clear to prevent misunderstandings:

2nd hello, from 2024 (it's been over 5 years, Jesus Christ): I'm currently editing this collection and have some new info to add. New stuff will be written in this bold font, to avoid confusion. :)

1. English is not my first language, so there will most likely be mistakes from time to time. If you find wrong grammar and spelling, please feel free to report that to me, I appreciate help!

2. There won't be any sexual stuff. I've never done that in any of my previous books before, and I'm not changing that for now. Kissing is the most explicit thing I'm going for. 😅

3. I won't do Hank x Connor, even though it's a big ship in this fandom. I'm really sorry for all of you that were looking for that, but I personally strictly view it as a father/son relationship and as such I hope you can understand why I'd be very uncomfortable with turning it into a romance...
So, if you see the ConnorSon tag, I chose that only because I think the "Son" fits ;)

I think most romantic shippers use "HankCon" by now anyway.

4. Some stories may be inspired by fanart. I'll try to always credit the artist, but since many pictures are just saved on my phone without context, it may not always be possible. At the least, I'll attach the picture to the chapter, though, so that you can still see the wonderful works that the many talented artists in this fandom have created. That way, if you come across a picture where you know the creator, you can let me know in the comments!

5. I'll call the RK900 'Conan' in my OSs. Of all the names I've seen for him, it fits him the most in my opinion.

(Can someone please explain to me how some people got the name 'Richard' for him? I've read that a few times by now, and while most of his names are variations of 'Connor', Richard just popped out of nowhere without any context. Is it an american thing that I just don't get? Pls help!)

[Ammendment from 2024: I think the Richard thing is literally only because the nickname of that name is "Dick" :) ]

Also, I know that over the last years the name "Nines" has developed to be a prevalent choice. If I decide to add a new OS with him as a character, I may choose that, so don't be confused if a different OS suddenly has another name.

6. I don't have something like a publishing-schedule! Updates may be irregular, but that doesn't mean I'm done with this book. If I think there won't be any new additions, I'll let you know by officially giving this work a finished status.

This still counts, btw. I know that it took me years to come back to this, but I knew I eventually would, so... still a WIP ;)

I guess that's it. Thank you in advance for your patience and feedback! If there are any questions left, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you guys will enjoy this book, I'm thrilled to do this little project!

Yours, Peronisa