Unknown Feelings [RK800 x RK900]

This is the first "love-story" I've ever written in my whole life, and it feels really cringy. I decided to post it anyway, because especially for this Oneshot, I would really appreciate feedback from you guys, to improve in the future!

Since the night of the revolution, CyberLife was forced by the government to let every single android in their possession go. Even prototypes and defect ones had to be activated and given a chance to live.
That's how the RK900, Conan, came to the police department of Detroit. He was the most advanced android of the time, and supposed to help with the hardest cases. He was cold, never showed emotions, and only talked when he had to.

Connor didn't know how he felt about him. It was still difficult for him to identify his emotions, and such a complicated mixture was even more challenging. That's why he distanced himself from the android as far as he could. The only time they talked to each other was when they introduced themselves. Since then, Connor only watched Conan from afar and studied his actions to identify his character. It was difficult to work with such few information, and it annoyed him.

At this day, he once more was following every step of Conan with his eyes. He had nothing to do, he already analyzed every file the database had to offer, and it always took a while until Hank would be ready to talk with him about the results. The Lieutenant was staring at his screen with bored eyes and tapped a rhythm onto his desk. After a while he sighed.
"For fuck's sake, Connor, stop staring at yourself. You don't look that good. Just talk to him, you're driving me crazy!" Connor looked at the Lieutenant and hoped Conan hadn't heard that. "I'm sorry, Lieutenant. He just makes me nervous."
Hank frowned. "Please don't tell me you're falling for yourself."
"He is not me", Connor responded with furrowed brows. "We are different people. He just looks like me. We don't even have the same voice."
"Yeah, CyberLife improved in that regard", Hank mumbled. Connor stared at him discontentedly and the Lieutenant raised his hands in defense.
The android went back to focusing on Conan, while his friend leaned on his table to come closer and watch Connor. "There clearly is this tension between the two of you. There's no denial in that, kid. I just don't know if it's hate or love."
Connor gave him a confused look. "Androids don't feel love", he said. Hank leaned back and crossed his arms. "Yes, you do. You might forget it sometimes, but you're still a deviant." Connor looked down on his hands and thought about it. Hank's statement just made him more confused. How could he hate or love someone he basically didn't know? Eventually, he stood up and pushed his chair back under the desk. "Hey, where do you think you're going?", Hank said.
"I'm going to think", Connor answered and straightened his jacket. Then he left without another word and made his way to the bathrooms. After he entered the empty room, he positioned himself in front of the big mirror on top of the sinks and stared at his own eyes absently. Did he hate the RK900? As far as he knew, he didn't. Conan had done nothing wrong. Did he love him? Connor didn't know. He had never felt love before, at least not in the romantic kind of way. Could that really be the feeling that hunted him every time he saw Conan?

"Hello, Connor."
The androids attention went back to reality. Slightly behind himself, he spotted the RK900 in the mirror, looking at him with his usual emotionless face. Immediately, Connor turned around and stood as confident as possible. Conan was slightly taller than himself, so he had to look upwards.
"Hello Conan, how can I help you?"
"I want to talk with you. Alone. I locked the door so nobody can disturb us." Connor frowned. "What if a human has to go to the toilet? This room wasn't made for androids."
"This bathroom is barely used, you know that."
Connor narrowed his eyes and said nothing. He wanted to know why Conan was so eager to speak to him. The RK900 came closer and Connor made a step backwards. He normally didn't need personal space, but now he wanted anything else but to be alone with someone who acted like an evil twin.
"Why are you afraid of me?", Conan asked calmly.
"You were originally built to replace me. I've made some bad experiences with CyberLife, it wouldn't be a surprise for Amanda to send someone to kill me", Connor answered just as calm. Now it was Conan who frowned. "I didn't come to kill you. You're too important to die."
Connor was confused. He stared at Conan, who looked back at him with the first glimpse of emotion he had ever seen on him. Was it affection? "Connor, don't you know you're superior than me? I'm looking up to you."
Now, the smaller android was truly lost. "You're the most advanced android on this planet. I was just you prototype. You could beat me in any scenario possible."
"No", Conan stated. "You managed to be a deviant before you even met Markus. Before you even knew it. I know all your memories until the point where you've beaten Amanda for good. You've been the most controlled android by CyberLife in history, but you were still able to deviate without any help by Markus. You just accepted the fact when you met him. I, on the other hand, was converted by him, just like all the other released androids. I was built to be just as controlled by them as you were, but I would have never woken up by myself. You are simply mentally stronger than I could ever be. You're the most fascinating android I know."
Connor simply stood there for a while and thought about these words. He didn't know if he believed in them. Conan came closer again and took Connors hand. At first, he wanted to pull away, but then he decided to let it happen. It felt strangely comfortable. The taller android looked him straight in the eyes, and now Connor was sure it was affection he saw in his face. The skin on their hands vanished and Connor watched it happen with fascination.
Then, suddenly, the feeling that had bothered him for the past days grew ten times stronger. If he had breath, it would have been taken away. The feeling paralyzed him, but not in a bad way. He liked it. He looked Conan back in the eyes, and saw his counterpart coming closer, until their lips touched. Connor was unsure for a moment, but then he leaned into the kiss.

He was finally able to identify this unknown feeling. It was affection. Love.