Dear Fellow Readers, Listen Please!

Dear People reading this,

I have a few things that I want to talk about and are important to me.

First of all, I want to thank you for reading my shit, voting, and especially leaving comments. It's a huge motivation for me to know that people like my stuff, even though my English isn't the best. This project has reached over 1K reads already, and that makes it my most successful book here on Wattpad. I'm so grateful, and I want all of you to know that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Secondly: Some of you might have noticed that there hasn't been an update since quite a few days. The last weeks have been exhausting, there was heatwave here in Europe, and I couldn't concentrate properly because of that. All my inspiration -> Gone.
Plus, my medication was empty suddenly, and that caused even more exhaustion. I just suddenly wasn't able to write anything down properly anymore. It took a few days until I got new supplies, but now I'm fine in that regard again. If the weather stays cooler, like today, I should be able to publish new OneShots in a while. I hope you all can wait.

If you guys are reading this, I'd like to get to know you better. Tell me about you! I can see through my diagrams that you are from all over the world, but I'd really like to know where each of you is from. What are your hobbies? How did you discover this Game? (Even though I know that probably most of us got to know D:BH through Jackspedicy, let's be honest) How did you even find my book in this deep wide world? What's your credit card's number?

Just kidding.

Don't tell me pls.

But I think you get the point, I'm really curios about who you guys are!

One last thing: Since I have at least a little bit of purview here, I want you guys to know two specific Detroit-FanFictions, and especially the first one is important to me to share. I didn't ask the authors for permission though, I hope it's okay for them...

The first one is called "My Name is Connor", written by TheRainbowShakaBrah. Please check it out, it's about Connor and Hank (Father&Son, not romantic), and it's absolutely the most underrated thing I've ever seen. Only 58 reads, can you believe it? So please, if you are interested in the family-thing, then read it! The updates always take a few days, but it pays off!

The second story is about Reed and the RK900 and is not exactly underrated, but it's good. And since Wattpad has many, many bad stories, to be honest, I think it's important to share the good ones with others. (I don't want to offend anyone by that statement.) The story is called "Different Blood" and is written by dxddycxnnor. So, if you like that shipping (and since my own Reed900 OneShot I know there are quite a few of you), check it out, too!

But that's it for now. I hope you guys will keep liking my stuff, and I hope I will be able to properly write soon.

Have a lovely day :)