8) It Was You

Tzuyu was near her locker when she heard an angry shout.
"CHOU TZUYU!" It was Lisa, she was a recent girlfriend that she went out with and the most mischievous.
Another crazy girlfriend (and jelly) that she remembered how it ended.

Flashback

"We're over!" She shouted.
"What did I do now?" Tzuyu asked as she exited her house.
"I saw you texting that girl." Lisa turned around.
"I have no feelings for her."
"Are you sure, I saw you with SinB and you didn't seem to act like friends." She crossed her arms waiting for her to answer.

It was true, she was kind of flirting with SinB, though they were already over each other.
Lisa walked off, scoffing as she went.

Tzuyu couldn't seem to keep a girl for a long time, it's either they are crazy or she's purposely trying to get rid of them. She just wants someone to actually care for her not because of the way she looks, the way she is.
That's why she's friends with Dahyun and Chaeyoung, they understand her and know better than anyone.

Flashback End

"What now Lisa?" The tall girl just rolled her eyes.
"Why haven't you answered any of my calls?" Lisa raised her eyebrow, looking serious.
Tzuyu checked her phone and noticed that her notifications were filled with missed calls from Lisa.
"Why should I answer to you?"
"Because you owe me an apology." The seriousness on her face became less cold.
"An apology for what?"
"An apology that you were wrong and we were meant to be together." She grabbed her hand and smirked.
Tzuyu, without hesitation, pulled her hand away in disgust.
"We were never meant to be, you broke up with me only because you were jealous." Her voice started to raise.
Lisa laughed and scoffed, "Don't lie, your rich looks won't fool anyone, you act like everyone is below you."

"That's not true." Tzuyu balled her hand into a fist.
"What are you going to do? Hit me? You might be the 2nd hottest girl in this school, but people will always see you as another rich brat." Lisa started to whisper as she stared at her in the eyes.
"I think you should back off." A hand pulled Lisa away from Tzuyu.
With a shocked expression that Lisa had, she was more than angry.
"Who are you?"
"I'm the girl who's going prevent you from going near her." The girl responded with a smile.
"Whatever, I have no time for this." She waved her hand in the girl's face and blew a kiss to Tzuyu.

The maknae was approached by the girl.
"You didn't have to do that Sana." Tzuyu spoke.
"She was harassing you, I couldn't stand there and watch." She stood with her hands behind her back, looking down at the floor.
"Thank you." Tzuyu smiled and bowed.
Sana, with respect, bowed down in response. Then she left after she had to go to an important meeting with her dance teacher.

However, Tzuyu noticed something flutter down from her pocket, a small piece of paper with writing on it, and that's when she knew who it was to.
The same handwriting from before, little does she know that Sana slipped in another note.
Before Tzuyu could do anything, it was time to go to lessons.
.
.
.
Tzuyu rushed to her home room, just on time as they were about to start.
"Ms Chou, where have you been?" Everyone turned and stared at her as the teacher stood in a formal stance.
"I was walking slow." She responded with a bow.
"You're lucky I haven't done the register." He gestured to her seat.
Hastily, she sat down in her seat still having the note clenched in her hand.

"Before I forget; Momo Ms Oh wants to speak to you about the dance performance coming up."
Momo was the only one who wasn't informed before. She stood up and bowed, leaving her things as she left the class.
"Ooh, I'm excited." Dahyun smiled as she looked at her friends.
"Yah, stop being a creep." Chaeyoung whispered.
While both girls kept talking, Tzuyu had the opportunity to read her note.

Why am I like this?
It's you.
I can't seem to control it.
I want to tell you that I'm falling for you.

'Then tell me who you are.' Tzuyu thought to herself, she still wouldn't give up on who this was.
She remembered she hadn't checked one person's handwriting in this class, the girl who she sat next to, Sana.
Tzuyu glanced over to the side of her desk- her note book near the edge of the table—in which she left when she was going to the dance hall—she took over it and opened.
"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung leant over her table.
"I'm just checking something." Tzuyu replied and continued to go to a page with writing.

"This is a breach of privacy."
"Chae..." Her oldest friend grabbed her attention.
Chaeyoung leant over to Dahyun's side.
"Let her find out, they deserve each other, especially Tzuyu."
Chaeyoung nodded and they both watched as Tzuyu opened Sana's notebook.

The girl flicked through the back page, stopping and looking at the first sentence.
Scribbled notes were there to find, but she looked at them once again.
One sentence that was crossed out, that you could still see part of it reading:

W̶h̶e̶n̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ s̶a̶w̶ y̶o̶u̶ m̶y̶ h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶a̶t̶ f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

She stopped and checked the sentence again, after that she looked at the note she found. Both had the same exact handwriting, she remembered that same phrase on her first letter.
'It... can't be.' Tzuyu denied it.
The bell rang, the three girls who went to dance came back at the same time.
Tzuyu left her notebook where she left it and kept silent.
"Remember don't forget there will be a project." Mr Yoon told them before they went.
.
.
.
All the students walked out, Tzuyu pulled Sana aside.
"What's wrong?" She asked, her eyes directly at hers and the trembling tone she spoke in.
"Tell me the truth, did you write those letters?"
Sana froze for a moment and then looked away.
"I d-don't know what you're talking about."
"Your letters you've sent me, they were the same handwriting as yours." She pulled out the two letters from her pocket.

The helpless girl just let out a nervous laugh, "Other people have neater handwriting than me, plus I don't write lett—." Before she could finish her sentence she was pulled into a hug.
Time stood still at this moment, both of them didn't know this would happen until now.

After a seconds later, Tzuyu stopped— making Sana panic as she thought she was in trouble.
"W-Wha...?"
Tzuyu smiled and winked at the latter and started to walk away.
'What just happened?!'