18) Off On Holiday

Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo were waiting in the airport for the other girls to arrive. As they waited for 10 minutes until they showed up.

"You guys took your time." Chaeyoung crossed her arms.
"We're just fashionably late." Dahyun flicked her hair as she smiled.
"It doesn't matter now, we have to get through security." Mina rushed.
"We don't have to go through, since we're familiar with the airport." Tzuyu spoke.
The other three girls look at each other.
"Okay, who's parents own this airport?" Sana asked.
"Actually all three." Jeongyeon answered.
Momo and Sana were shocked, but Mina smiled as she wasn't surprised.

They walked down towards the plane field were they were once again waiting.
"Wait why are we here?" Momo asked.
"We're not taking a plane, we're taking a private jet." Dahyun pointed as a black jet came strolling in.
"All for us?!" Sana squealed.
Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun nodded all at once.
"Let's go in!" Mina gestured as the stair up to the jet unfolded.

"Hold on, Jeongyeon." Jihyo tapped her shoulder.
"What?"
"Did Dahyun suggest London?" Nayeon asked.
"Yes."
"She wants to see her sister, doesn't she?" Jihyo said.
Jeongyeon lowered her head and shook it, "She... does."
Nayeon came in to hug her, "I know it's hard to keep this secret, but I think she waited a long time."
"We'll be there." Jihyo joined in with the hug.
There was a sentimental moment going on, as they pulled apart Jeongyeon gave thanks.

"She wrote another letter to her sister." Jeongyeon began, "She wrote it just a few days ago and I gave it to Yugyeom."
"It's only a matter of time until she knows."
.
.
.
They were already in the air with the pilot announcing that 6 hours until they will reach England. The jet inside was spacious, each of them had a seat of their own. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat together whilst Jihyo sat opposite them.

Sana, Mina and Momo were taking selfies of each other. Then there was the rich girls who were gathered one group away from them.
"Tzuyu." Dahyun began. "You seem down, why?"
Tzuyu looked over to Sana who smiled back at her.
"It's Lisa." She whispered.
"That...girl?!" Chaeyoung gasped.
"What did she do? Break into your house, stole your stuff, did she threaten to kill Gucci?!" Dahyun frantically said.

"No, but she threatened to blackmail me."
"Wait why?" Chaeyoung asked.
"She's another jealous type, are you not surprised?" Dahyun relaxed her body.
"Yeah, but she threatened to blackmail Sana too."
Both of the girls raised their eyebrows as they looked at each other.
"Why Sana?" Chaeyoung kept asking.
"When Sana got drunk and kissed me, Lisa was there to witness it and took a picture of us. If I don't stay away from Sana, she'll post that picture everywhere." Tzuyu explained.

Dahyun held her hand as she comforted her, "Lisa isn't here, whatever happens we'll go through together." She looked at Chaeyoung who nodded.
"Thanks."
.
.
.
The jet landed after a long trip, each one woke up as it softly landed on the airport ground. In England it was already dark.
As they parked up, crew workers already unpacked their bags from the jet.
They carried their luggage to the exit of the London airport, a large taxi was waiting for them.
"Ms Son?" The driver asked.
Chaeyoung nodded as they got into the taxi with all of them fitting in one van.
"Which hotel are we going?" Sana asked.
"You'll see." Tzuyu smiled.

A few minutes past and a huge building overlooked them, shadowing a large part of the road.
"GoldRush." Momo read the name out.
"It's the one and only." Nayeon responded.
They exited the taxi and into the hotel where the hotel workers greeted them.
"Ms Chou, welcome back boss." A worker came up and bowed.
"Boss?" Sana questioned.
"The one and only." Tzuyu smirked.
"Forgot to tell you, this hotel is run by the Chou company." Dahyun spoke.

In the girls amazement, Tzuyu smiled.
"Let's get to our rooms."
Nayeon went to check in whilst the others waited, their rooms were at the top floor of the hotel.
"Wait, isn't the top floor a penthouse." Mina asked.
"We can always see each other, don't worry you'll have separate rooms." Chaeyoung replied.
They got into the elevator up to their rooms, Nayeon scanned the key card and pressed the top floor.
As the numbers went from 1 to 15 really quick, the elevator opened into the biggest penthouse that the 3 girls have seen.

"Wow!" Momo gasped.
"You out did yourself Tzuyu." Chaeyoung patted Tzuyu's back.
"Where's our rooms?" Mina asked.
"Well there are 3 bed rooms with 3 beds so I imagine it's us 3 and then you guys." Nayeon answered.
As they thought out, it was obviously going to be Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. Momo, Sana and Mina. Finally Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

The 9 went into their rooms, unpacking their luggages.
"I'm so relieved." Dahyun sighed.
"You want to see your sister, don't you?" Chaeyoung threw a pillow at her.
"Hey, I already sent out a letter to her to meet me by Big Ben."
"Well I just she turns up."
"Let's suggest where we are going tomorrow."
.
.
.
Jeongyeon sighed.
"It's killing you inside, isn't it?" Nayeon sat next to her.
"I don't know what to do, she's expecting her sister tomorrow."
"I think it's time to tell her." Jihyo spoke.
Suddenly Jeongyeon's phone began to ring.
"Yugyeom is calling me." Jeongyeon walked out into the balcony which was connected to their room.
"Yugyeom?"
"Jeongyeon, about that letter... about Dahyun."
"I know I'm trying to find a way to make her not see her sis—."
"No... you have to tell her the truth, she deserves it."
It took Jeongyeon a moment to respond.
"What about Dahyun?"
"She'll... be fine."
"I'll think about what to say to her, I'll call you later."
"Be safe, I'm counting on you." He ended the call.

"I'm sorry Dahyun."