34) The Best Of Endings

"Jeongyeon and the lot are back." Dahyun looked over Chaeyoung who was laying on the sofa.
With the help of her friend, she finally got up on her feet as she smiled nervously at the look of them.
"What took them so long?" Sana moaned, she leant onto Tzuyu's arm whilst they walked towards the school entrance.
"Nayeon and Jeongyeon were on a date and Jihyo's probably was sleeping after everything." Tzuyu smiled at her, she was half asleep and awake which made her laugh.

The school entrance was right in front of them, they saw the three black cars parked just outside.
"Yah, Tzuyu-ah we're here!" The jumpy bunny shot up whilst holding Jeongyeon's hand in the air and waving to the girls with the other.
"Aish, what's wrong with her?" Tzuyu scoffed.
"I guess Nayeon and Jeongyeon had fun." Momo smirked and only Dahyun joined in with the lone laughter.

"Where's Jihyo?" Mina asked.
"I don't know, she said she'll be here." Dahyun said as soon as she stopped laughing.
In the last car, Jihyo exited with the biggest smile that she had ever had in a while.
"She looks, really happy as well."
They all looked concerned for a moment.
"I know why..."Chaeyoung saw someone come out from the other side of the car. A much more manly figure with features that they were all familiar with.

"Park Namjoon?!" They all raised their voices and even their eyebrows.
Jihyo and Namjoon held hands, Jihyo's head rested onto his arm in a slanted posture.
Chaeyoung could see her friends about to burst out in rage, immediately she stopped them and she knew that the two had their situation sorted out.
"Wait does that mean they were a—?" Momo stopped and mouthed the word 'couple' towards Chaeyoung and she nodded slowly.

The girls decided to go somewhere, merrily it was Dahyun's idea first to go out and celebrate.
"Anyone have a preference?" One asked.
"Han River?" Dahyun raises her voice as she was happy.
"Ummm..." A loud moan came from Jihyo's side especially coming from Jeongyeon.
"Han River is technically off limits." Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon who looked flustered.
"Let's just go out and eat." Mina suggested as everyone didn't choose.

"That sounds good." Chaeyoung added.
Everyone seemed to agree on the idea.
"If we're going out it better not be a tent bar again." Sana sighed.
"Why so? Did you not like the date we had the last time?" Tzuyu wrapped both her hands around her waist.
"Well..." She took a few seconds to speak again and started to pout.
"Every time we go there, it's always goes wrong in some way."

"Don't worry, we picked a good place eat." Dahyun pulled Momo next to her as they walked towards the car.
The others went to their cars, Mina and Chaeyoung were the last to get in.
Namjoon took the wheel whilst Jihyo was in the passenger seat.
"They look cute together." Mina smiled.
"I've seen better." Chaeyoung chuckled a little before looking back at her.
Mina slowly put Chaeyoung's arm around her.
.
.
.
After following Nayeon's car, they arrived at the same restaurant that Dahyun and Momo went to for their date.
"I'm not even surprised that you picked this." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.
"It's a good restaurant." She felt defensive.
They went inside and the waiter already had a table for the 10 of them as if it was waiting for them.

"Everyone order what you want, I'll treat you all." Namjoon's sudden gesture shocked the whole table.
"Are you sure?" Jihyo asked.
He nodded without hesitation.
"Thank you." The whole table thoroughly looked through the menus, laughing loudly and overall having a good time.

"Is this to make everyone like you again?" Jihyo nudged him.
"You always have to start somewhere. I mean since we're here, these girls seem to be very close."
"A few months ago, they were just classmates and it's weird to say how fast they've grow especially Chaeyoung."
Namjoon scooted his chair a bit closer to hers.

"It's heartwarming to see them all getting along despite their pasts."
Jihyo chuckled, she looked over to each couple. First at Dahyun and Momo who were arguing about what each one should order. Next was Tzuyu and Sana as one was trying to read the menu whilst the other tried to flirt.
Then Nayeon and Jeongyeon in which the oldest tried to pull towards her, but Jeongyeon rolled her eyes in response.

Lastly it was Mina and Chaeyoung. She felt happy that now Chaeyoung found happiness after years of despair and isolation from the outside world.
Afraid to see her past, afraid that she won't be happy again.
It wasn't until now, she took all those memories and kept the precious ones of her parents.

"What matters is happening right now."

-
Being on this journey with all of you makes me emotional. Again I want to thank every one of you who's read, voted and commented on my books.

I maybe on hold for a while, but I won't be going anywhere.

😊 😃 😀