29) Do What You Like

As Tzuyu and Chaeyoung bought the two girls Sana and Mina into living room as they left Momo and Dahyun alone.
The short girl nudged the tall girl.
"How about Sana?" She asked.
"What about her?" Tzuyu asked back.
"Come on, she's kissed you, you haven't kissed her back. What's with that?" Chaeyoung shook her head.

Tzuyu sighed, when she looked at Sana all she could think about was how her letter went for the first time.

When I first saw you my heart started to beat faster,
I couldn't seem to get you out of my mind,
I don't care if you are a millionaire,
I know you are a caring person inside.
Anonymous.

It was the sweetest letter she had ever received, forgetting all of the hate and harassment she has always gotten from her past girlfriends, she always kept this one in mind.
"Where's that Tzuyu that's always flirting to girls?" Chaeyoung sniggered.
"Like I said, she different from every girl."
"Then at least tell her that." The urge that the girl wanted was too big.
Maybe it is time to take things beyond flirting.

"Should I ask her on a date?" Tzuyu whispered.
"Yes you should." Chaeyoung nodded her head rapidly.
"Okay, but only if you take Mina on a date as well." She smirked.
"Oh heck no! I don't want that." The short girl shook her head rapidly.
"Come on Chae, I haven't seen you and Mina kiss."
With that Chaeyoung sighed in defeat and agreed to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu took Sana's hand and walked out of the house with Nayeon following behind.
"Nayeon take us to 'you know' what happened." As she nodded, Nayeon smiled and opened the door letting the two go in.
"Where are we going?" Sana asked.
"You'll see."

Behind them were Mina, Chaeyoung and Jihyo who was opening the door for them.
"Where are we going?" Mina asked.
"Somewhere private for us two." Chaeyoung nodded to her bodyguard and off the two cars went.
.
.
.
"What's this?" Sana exited the car only to see a street with all Korean street food.
"You came here to eat?"
"Not entirely, let's sit at the tent bar." Tzuyu grabbed her hand again and led her to a seat.
She asked for two bottle of Soju and some odeng (fish cakes).
"Don't you want to go to a restaurant or any street vendors. Why this one?" Sana asked.

A bottle of Soju and two glass shots was placed onto their table. Tzuyu instantly pour one for Sana putting two hands onto the bottle before pouring for herself and then drinking it.
"This is the place you drunkly kissed me." Tzuyu smirked.
Almost spilling her drink, Sana totally forgot about that.
It almost made her want to vomit of embarrassment.

"Again, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... I—."
Tzuyu pulled Sana towards her and before they could process it, they were already kissing. It was a shock between the two of them, mainly Sana, but she didn't move a muscle.
They moved apart from each other as Sana coughed nervously.
"Was... t-that the alcohol?" The surprised girl asked.
"Though I had one shot, I technically got back for what happened last time." She laughed.

However, all eyes turned to a girl who was standing right behind Tzuyu. A girl who everyone was familiar with.
"Lalisa Manoban." Sana spoke.
"I guess you guys were meeting, I knew you were lying my sweet puppy." Lisa chuckled as she held up another photo of them kissing tonight.
"Lisa, you better not post that!" Tzuyu demanded.

"Why? So that your reputation stays as a rich brat girl who dates people for pleasure?" The tone in her voice became harsh.
"Post it." Sana butted in.
"Sana. No."
"I mean it, post it." She insisted...no she intended.
"Have you gone crazy? If I post this, everyone will know about you two." She scoffed.
Sana didn't back down, "I don't care, you can expose me all you want, but my love for Tzuyu will still stand."

"Do you know what people will do to you, dating the girl with the most girlfriends of the past year?" Lisa crossed her arms.
"Ex lovers, tormenting, suffering. I think I know, but they don't scare me." Sana crossed her arms the same way she did.
Tzuyu stood next to Sana as she wrapped her arm around her shoulder.
"You've got a hardcore girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu. Let's see if you survive the rest of the school year."

In a second Lisa stuck to her word and posted the picture to her social media pages, but they didn't care.
Of course they didn't.
"Whatever happens, you stick with me." Tzuyu wrapped Sana around her, pulling the girl closer to her chest.

"She's growing up so fast." Outside Nayeon was watching the whole time.
-
I just want to say sorry that Lisa is technically a bad character here, but I love her so much so please do not get the wrong message.

I don't know why I didn't say that when I introduced her. 🤷‍♀️

Love ya guys ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤